The division is Miami's to take !!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The division is Miami's to take !!!

really??!! cuz from my chair NE is 2-0 in AFCE; meaning they're a third of the way to another div. title... we've got one helluva hill to climb still

Man, Sanchez has been the worst QB in the league over the past 2 years but Smith might actually be worse. Smith looks like the type of QB thats good for at least 2 easy picks a game. I predict he'll be bagging groceries before his rookie deal is up.

WTF was up with not having a punt returner when the Pats were punting from the back of the endzone? Might be one of the dumbest things I've ever seen.

With regard to the Patriots, I wouldn't start counting your chickens, they looked bad at the beginning of last season too, they didn't practice at all for this game and they're still killing it in the turnover battle. And what did they say, they've won something like 12 games in the division in a row now? Yeah its a little too early to start popping the champagne just yet.

New England is just another good team now imo. (Btw I consider Miami a good team too lol.)
Their ''mystique'' is no more.
They are lucky we don't play them this early in the year with all their injuries/wr chemistry issues.

You're kidding yourself if you don't think Brady looks slightly uncomfortable than previous seasons.

After a whole half of dropped balls and failed execution, yes he was abit 'uncomfortable'. He was sharp and on target in the first half.

I think a lot of the 'bad throws' you saw were pretty clearly receivers not understanding the coverage and running the route wrong. Brady went utterly ballistic after that missed pass into the end zone for Dobson early in the game and Dobson really, really, really clearly broke outside when he should have just stayed inside for an easy six. If you're just watching it on TV it might look like Brady missed the pass, but the receiver was at fault.

The problem on that team is really clearly the receiving targets and if Amendola and Gronkowski continue to miss time that team will struggle very, very badly. They finally have a group of weapons for Brady that even he can't work with.

Hopefully that "win" over Tampa is enough to keep the Jets out of a top 5 pick. They benched Milliner, Geno should be cut already, they're looking at suspensions for the ejected players, they've got the cancer in Holmes, ect ,ect...

They aren't winning many more games especially considering the Bills and Manuel looked pretty decent.

In the immortal words of UFC Welterweight Champion GSP "I am not impress with your performance"

As mentioned earlier in the thread, the Patriots have two wins within the division. Those teams know your schemes and had months to prepare, once they saw the schedule. It's not a full perspective until you've been outside the division several times.

Geno Smith looks considerably better than I expected. Certainly more of an upside than Sanchez at this point. He's moving around calmly at just the right pace and scanning the field with eyes in the secondary. Lots of nice adjustments tonight when he squared his shoulders on the run, much better than his tendencies at West Virginia. Variety of pace and loft with a catchable ball. Well, catchable other than the guys on the other end. He was victimized by his teammates tonight beyond anything that Tannehill experienced last season.

The Jets look like an NFL team. Shocking development. It's generally a bad beat when you outrush the home team 32 attempts to 24 with nearly double the yardage. Nice push up front on many runs, including at Wilfork.

Smith and Manuel have already hinted that they can play a long time in this league. Should make for an interesting division.

A.) We need, NEED this Colts win.
B.) The Pats need to play a formidable team.

Pats dont play anyone decent until after week 3. The Bucs are .....well ....Freeman sucks, there I said it.

My those receivers did suck- for both teams. Clyde Gates is still trying to catch balls with his body at the pro level. My 11yo son knows better than that! Hill, Dobson, etc. what a mess of hot garbage both teams have at WR! The Jets would have won this game if they would have run the ball.

I saw the same from the Pats last night...No Where near the team we are use to seeing on the field...I came away from the game feeling very hopeful about Mia's chances in the AFC east. If only NE had Mia's schedule...I would call it now.

It is a shame that one of these teams will be 2-0 after tonight. Whoever it is might be one of the "worst" 2-0 teams after this weekend.

But, but the Power rankings have the Pats at #5. LOL

It is a shame that one of these teams will be 2-0 after tonight. Whoever it is might be one of the "worst" 2-0 teams after this weekend.

Isn't it amazing how the nfl gave pats 2 easy teams to start the year off with? If they play 80% of the team's first two weeks they would shave been 0-2

As mentioned earlier in the thread, the Patriots have two wins within the division. Those teams know your schemes and had months to prepare, once they saw the schedule. It's not a full perspective until you've been outside the division several times.

Geno Smith looks considerably better than I expected. Certainly more of an upside than Sanchez at this point. He's moving around calmly at just the right pace and scanning the field with eyes in the secondary. Lots of nice adjustments tonight when he squared his shoulders on the run, much better than his tendencies at West Virginia. Variety of pace and loft with a catchable ball. Well, catchable other than the guys on the other end. He was victimized by his teammates tonight beyond anything that Tannehill experienced last season.

The Jets look like an NFL team. Shocking development. It's generally a bad beat when you outrush the home team 32 attempts to 24 with nearly double the yardage. Nice push up front on many runs, including at Wilfork.

Smith and Manuel have already hinted that they can play a long time in this league. Should make for an interesting division.

Wilfork to me, looks like he is in decline. Both he and Mayo are the heart of that defense. Most of their other LB's are thumpers and cannot play in space. Their secondary is average.
They do not look like they belong in the company of the upper echelon teams in the league any longer.
Brady's 2 best weapons (Gronk, Amendola) can't be counted on to stay healthy. They are 2-0, but a VERY shaky 2-0

Back
Top Bottom