The division is Miami's to take !!! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The division is Miami's to take !!!

brady had guys reading db leverage and coverage wrong...i would be pissed too if i was him...not to mention the drops and not getting their heads around...those wrs better figure it out cause if they don't beli will cut their ass

but once amendola and gronk come back assuming they come back and can be healthy these rookie wrs will be pieces not focal points...and the o will get more consistent...
Man I hope you are wrong...I hope they digress further and Brady gets even more "fun" to watch as he throws temper tampers on the sidelines while the hoody looks baffled (much like the muddogs coach on Waterboy)

The Jets front 7 was terrific last night. I will give them that. But honestly, I think most teams in the league would have gone into Foxboro and won last night. I agree with the sentiment that the Pats will right the ship and be formidable.

But for the national pundits who say Brady can win with any receivers, that's just stupid. You had two franchises out there last night that have really struggled with player acquisition and big picture decisions lately. The Pats are nothing but lucky right now and just hoping for injury plagued guys to stay healthy and aging veterans to keep it together.

Did the league set the Patriots schedule to help them win? Just look at their schedule and take a look at ours. Think about the State of teams at the beginning of the season and towards the end of the season.

It was very likely at the beginning of this season that two rookie Qbs would be starting for Buffalo and NY and of-course conveniently the Patriots played them first and avoided us. On the flip side we play the majority of our Division game towards the end of the season when everyone including the Patriots likely will be much better increasing the odds that the games will be harder. Whereas, the Patriots already have 2 in the bag and a few of them spread out throughout

More than that even, why the **** are we scheduled to play away under the Indy Lucas retractable roof twice in less than a year?

Im not so sure the patsies ever really "get it together" this season. Sure, in the past they have but that was with guys like Welker on board who had familiarity with the system/players. Unless both Gronk and Amendola are healthy at the same time, which I doubt, this team is completely beatable.

More than that even, why the **** are we scheduled to play away under the Indy Lucas retractable roof twice in less than a year?

I'm so with you on this Vaark. It's complete BS that Miami has to play Indy in THEIR house two years in a row.

I'm so with you on this Vaark. It's complete BS that Miami has to play Indy in THEIR house two years in a row.

The same reason Indy was allowed to sux for Luck while the rest of the needy in the NFL stood by and allowed it to happen. Colts made playoffs for a straight decade with Manning then
-Que the mystery **Career ending** neck injury
-1 year with the unheard of Curtis Painter
- whala #1 pick & Andy is on board

- A season later and Manning looks like his old self with a bionic neck insert in Denver while Indy never has to go through a 15 year search for a QB like Mia or several other teams have with the natural order of things.

Dont be so gullible and think this was all just "happenstance"

Last edited by a moderator:
I honestly did not want to see it happen like this.. I want to see us beat them fair and square, repeatedly.. Until they know who the better team is.

It feels like it's just been handed to us by default by their injuries and Brady's aging. Blah...

you know the Fins we're watching last night.
this game just gave them some serious confidence.
look out Colts!!!!!

I honestly did not want to see it happen like this.. I want to see us beat them fair and square, repeatedly.. Until they know who the better team is.

It feels like it's just been handed to us by default by their injuries and Brady's aging. Blah...

Miami has had over 10 years to do this. you can't expect a team to stay dominant forever. lol

Letting Welker go was pretty arrogant.

He's playing and producing. Meanwhile.....The Pats are struggling. The only guy they
have is Eddleman.

welker is the most overrated player in the league, Edelman did everything Welker usually does.

Don't bury NE yet, they always get better later in the year and weather was a HUGE factor last night.

Brady did seem a little off in this game. The only throw I thought was completely the receivers fault was the long throw to Dobson. All the other drops Brady seemed to be just a little behind them. It wasn't a lot but enough to make catches harder than the needed to be. The touchdown that got reversed wasn't anybody's fault. The kid laid out for it. The pass to Dobson across the middle was behind him. There was even a pass in the flat to Edleman I think that was on the wrong side of him and he got licked by the CB because of it. Brady is going to have a tough year without Welker. Even when Gronk comes back he is not going to be the same this year. Was it last year or the year before that Welker was out a few games and Brady struggled even though he had decent receivers. When Welker came back things started clicking again.

Well maybe it wasn't arrogance on our part, but letting him go wasn't the smartest thing we did either.

Well maybe it wasn't arrogance on our part, but letting him go wasn't the smartest thing we did either.​

What position do you hold with the Patriots?

Back
Top Bottom