The division is Miami's to take !!! | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The division is Miami's to take !!!

While I agree with the the media sure were pumping up the Browns, they almost had me convinced there was a good chance we'd lose a game I fully expected us to win. Everybody under the sun was picking Cleveland last week and as much as i thought they were soft, the numbers were so large I was starting to believe all of Finheaven, which most i think expcexted to win, were just wrong.

I don't think the Browns will be bad, I think your win was a good win but they still aren't the Pats

I don't think the Browns will be bad, I think your win was a good win but they still aren't the Pats

The Pats aren't really the Pats right now.. Do you really think your team is good enough to lose by only 3 points against them if they were healthy?? :ponder:

Don't think so, buddy.

The Pats are beatable....the division can be had by any of the teams in the division, Brady gives them the edge....Our D played better than both Pats and Jets....and we can score with either one of them. We have a real good chance of taking Brady crown this yr.

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

This yr the Pats aren't the Pats, this thing is wide open this yr......

They're not the Pats yet but they might be later. Still think they're a much different team with Amendola, Gronk, Edelman and Vareen on the field. I think we're kidding ourselves if we think otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

he's the most overrated player in the league, Edelman and Amendola can do everything Wes did. Edelman was great last night, wes would have struggled being the primary focus. In Denver he has a million weapons to take focus off him, he'll get his 100 catches, barely 1,000 yds and a 3-4 TDs and so will Amendola if healthy or Edelman.

Do you see what you are saying there, it takes two guys to be as good as 1 Welker, and considering Amendola spends more time on IR then on the football field, that is huge loss for the Pats....I know as a Dolphin fan, I am happy not to see Welker hurt us on a 3rd and long when we think we have the Pats stopped. The Pats will miss Welker bigtime in games, even after Gronk and Amendola come back.

They're not the Pats yet but they might be later. Still think they're a much different team with Amendola, Gronk, Edelman and Vareen on the field. I think we're kidding ourselves if we think otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

don't forget Zach Sudfield, TE and the star of the exhibition system... he was out too.

The Pats aren't really the Pats right now.. Do you really think your team is good enough to lose by only 3 points against them if they were healthy?? :ponder:

Don't think so, buddy.

we weren't healthy either. Our starting QB is out, Holmes is just back after a year off, kerley was out.

The Pats are beatable....the division can be had by any of the teams in the division, Brady gives them the edge....Our D played better than both Pats and Jets....and we can score with either one of them. We have a real good chance of taking Brady crown this yr.

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

This yr the Pats aren't the Pats, this thing is wide open this yr......

people say this every year. last year do you remember them losing to Cardinals at HOME in week 2? do you remember them starting 1-2? they were done then too, right?

we weren't healthy either. Our starting QB is out, Holmes is just back after a year off, kerley was out.

people say this every year. last year do you remember them losing to Cardinals at HOME in week 2? do you remember them starting 1-2? they were done then too, right?

except they had welker, gronk, hernandez

you mean your starting QB who lost the last 4 games to NE?

After listening ti Jest fans the last two weeks, I agree that they are the team to beat in this division. I also have a bridge from Brooklyn which I am looking to sell. Tuff choice between the two but selling the Jets to do anything seems a bit easier.

You're in denial if you think Sanchez is coming back barring an injury to Smith.

Back
Top Bottom