The division is Miami's to take !!! | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The division is Miami's to take !!!

we weren't healthy either. Our starting QB is out, Holmes is just back after a year off, kerley was out.

Ah so this is the excuse you'll run with when the Jets go 6-10 again. Sanchez wasn't in so they didn't have a good year. Yet last year when he played and got benched twice they went 6-10. Weird how that happens.

Yes, I believe the window is there to do it, and this will certainly define this Dolphins team or this Dolphins era under Coach Philbin.

It's amazing that just as quickly as the Dolphins morphed into what they are today, that we have seen players such as Matt Leinart, Mark Sanchez and others careers go just like the wind.

I just finished watching the Don Shula, A Football Life, and its amazing seeing all those years blur by like some magical clouds, like time lapsed moments in ones short lives.

The challenges, the adversity.

It's interesting seeing and feeling all the ups and downs of what the Dolphins went through, and learning that nothing ever lasts forever, even if you're perceived to be the best at what you do.

In the end, all you'll have is a record left behind to be judged by and measured.

To prove my point, if I say wide left, what comes to mind?

Your only as good as your last kick, and that "one-oh-sh*t", can erase a thousand attaboys"

d-1

Amendola didn't play

you know I meant Edelman

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

Ah so this is the excuse you'll run with when the Jets go 6-10 again. Sanchez wasn't in so they didn't have a good year. Yet last year when he played and got benched twice they went 6-10. Weird how that happens.

can anyone read? I am not using any excuse another poster said we would have gotten killed if NE was healthy. I just pointed out a fact that we weren't either.

Last year our OL was worse, run game was worse, OC significantly worse, weapons were worse. last year has nothing to do w/ this year.

Bottom line is that last night's game involved two bad football teams. 1 of them is going to get better once 2 weapons get back on the field. The other is going to lose a lot more games like it did last night because it has no weapons and the QB throwing to those weapons is brutal. He may get better but from what I saw last night... Mark Sanchez would have won that game by 10+. That's how bad Geno was/is. Mark is not coming back and the Pats in 3-4 weeks will be a lot better.

you know I meant Edelman

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

can anyone read? I am not using any excuse another poster said we would have gotten killed if NE was healthy. I just pointed out a fact that we weren't either.

Last year our OL was worse, run game was worse, OC significantly worse, weapons were worse. last year has nothing to do w/ this year.

everyone, put down your pencils. he has spoken. from now on, junc can no longer use past stats to defend his jets, because it has nothing to do with this year.

Last nights game was one of the worst games I've ever seen. Between ANY 2 teams.

Brady looked like a little bitch. Loved watching him whine. Too bad we didn't have the good fortune to play them so early in the season. They'll be an entirely different team by the time we face them.

everyone, put down your pencils. he has spoken. from now on, junc can no longer use past stats to defend his jets, because it has nothing to do with this year.

when do I use the past to discuss the current team? I discuss the 2 title games but where have I said they will help us win this year?

Last nights game was one of the worst games I've ever seen. Between ANY 2 teams.

Brady looked like a little bitch. Loved watching him whine. Too bad we didn't have the good fortune to play them so early in the season. They'll be an entirely different team by the time we face them.

of course, NE only stinks when they play other teams. They always get up to play the team that hasn't won a playoff game since 2000 but they sleepwalk through games w/ their biggest rival.

when do I use the past to discuss the current team? I discuss the 2 title games but where have I said they will help us win this year?

that's easy, by using those two playoff runs, to defend that sanchez is a franchise qb...and that he is actually good. when he's not. lol

technically, junc, you should no longer be able to refer to last year, for any team. because if it doesn't apply to the jets, it shouldn't apply to any team. like when you bring up last years pats, starting 1-2, and end up being good. it doesn't matter...

that's easy, by using those two playoff runs, to defend that sanchez is a franchise qb...and that he is actually good. when he's not. lol

I use it as proof he can play and win in this league, I don't say we are going to win this week b/c he made 2 title games but please carry on deflecting.

Trent Dilfer is better than Dan Marino cause he won a Superbowl.

The Pats definitely looked beatable in their first two games. Brady is still Brady, but he doesn't move around much, and his current receivers seem to drop a lot of passes, and run bad routes. The one thing the Pats do very well is win close games, and guys like Ninkovich and Talib force turnovers. We need to be more like this and get picks and strip the ball. Game one was a step in that direction.

Back
Top Bottom