The division is Miami's to take !!! | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The division is Miami's to take !!!

It's too bad miami didn't play the pats tonight or soon, as Miami woul've beat them last night. Problem is miami doesn't play the pats until later in the season, which by then amendola will prob be back and their offense will be in sync better. But whatever, hopefully miami will improve more too by then. This is the time for fins to beat the pats which they used to be able to get a win out of the pats in the previous seasons when fins were less talented. Now its time to take the division.

At the moment I like the way things are shaping up.

NE looked vulnerable on paper and are now showing their vulnerability in their execution on the field. It's still early and the Pats will most likely get better and healthier, but they look nothing like they have in the past. Last year's porous Defense looks older and slower. The Bills and Jets are young and mistake prone. We have to go at least 4-2 in our division and I think that is indeed possible.

The AFC North is 0-4 ( doesn't hurt our draft strength of schedule next April ) and we got to beat up a deleted Browns squad early. We get Balt when they are still recovering from the injury bug. Pitt is really hurting and we match up well against Cincy ( beat them last year).

AFC South scheduling works slightly against us. I would rather have Atl and NO later in the schedule when our O and D will both have had more time to get on the same page. You can't always get what you want from the schedule like NE.

We get SD at home @ 1:00... i like it
IND this w/e will be tough, but I think it may be starting to list in our direction if Ballard and Allen are indeed out.

We need to focus on the next game, but the bigger picture is becoming more clear to me.

Yeah I really do think we can win this division. At first I was just hoping for a wildcard spot cause I thought the Pats would probably go 13-3 or something but they do look shaky so I'm really hoping the Fins win the AFC East this season

Well we knew the Pats were going to digress this season,and if they do while we get better thats the way it goes.The pats didn't seem to lose too much sleep over the last several years while our team and coaching staff were riding a sea-saw while rebuilding....eff the pats...

Geno Smith had stats comparable to Brady's. Completion percentage was about the same, Smith had more yards and Brady had one touchdown. Smith of course had 3 interceptions.
IMO this reflects more of how BAD the Patriots pass defense is rather than how good Geno Smith is. Watching the game last night I saw a lot of instances when the Patriots blitzed and either didn't get there at all or got there very late. I think the Patriots will get better than they are on offense but I don't think they will magically get a pass defense.

The same reason Indy was allowed to sux for Luck while the rest of the needy in the NFL stood by and allowed it to happen. Colts made playoffs for a straight decade with Manning then
-Que the mystery **Career ending** neck injury
-1 year with the unheard of Curtis Painter
- whala #1 pick & Andy is on board

- A season later and Manning looks like his old self with a bionic neck insert in Denver while Indy never has to go through a 15 year search for a QB like Mia or several other teams have with the natural order of things.

Dont be so gullible and think this was all just "happenstance"

Ah the tin foil hat argument. Where do you people get these things? I would say its funny, but its borderline sad.

What a joke.:chuckle:

we weren't healthy either. Our starting QB is out, Holmes is just back after a year off, kerley was out.

people say this every year. last year do you remember them losing to Cardinals at HOME in week 2? do you remember them starting 1-2? they were done then too, right?

Last yr 1-2 is not even close to what they look like this yr. Against the Cardinals AH was out in the first qt and they missed a 42 yd fg that could of won the game. In Balt the Ravens got a interference call and kick a game winning FG and lets not forget they scored 82 points in those 3 games, just because they were 1-2 doesn't mean they suck and just like they are 2-0 doesn't mean they can't be beat.

This team is in deep trouble, they will still win games just because of Brady but they are beatable, got to defend and make your catches..

Ah the tin foil hat argument. Where do you people get these things? I would say its funny, but its borderline sad.

What a joke.:chuckle:

Sometimes you just have to go past those type of comments and not say anything.......

Arrogance and Age seemingly have finally caught up to Team Brady. The arrogance of wasting draft picks on players with suspect injury histories, suspect backgrounds and players who frankly weren't very good, has finally caught up to the Patriots. In the early years the system worked, quite frankly, because, they got lucky with taking on cast offs and turning them into productive players. It's been a few years since they hit on a reclamation project. It's been some time since they've hit on draft choices as well. And there is still the argument they cheated to win. Like with many other things in life, good things on many occasions come to an end. At this point it sure seems as if sometime in the next 2 season's Brady will throw in the towel. Belicheat can go hide in a hoodie somewhere and never come out again for all I care. This team and that damn tuck rule can go fly off into the sunset somewhere and never be heard from again. This seemingly well deserved down turn couldn't have happened to a more dastardly bunch of guy's

he's the most overrated player in the league, Edelman and Amendola can do everything Wes did. Edelman was great last night, wes would have struggled being the primary focus. In Denver he has a million weapons to take focus off him, he'll get his 100 catches, barely 1,000 yds and a 3-4 TDs and so will Amendola if healthy or Edelman.

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

In rain w/ no help. He didn't have Randy Moss, Gronk, Hernandez taking attention away from him. By the way, Welker had 9 recs for 67 yds, almost identical production except Welker had other weapons around him to command attention.

Pretty sure Amendola is regarded as a pretty good WR in his own right, its kind of like saying Brady is overrated because Aaron Rodgers can do everything he does...

As far as Edleman goes, if he is just as good as Welker dont cha think he would have gotten a lot more snaps, you know, when they were both on the same team.

The Pats should have kept Welker though, it would have been hilarious to see Welker, Amendola and Eddleman all on the field together.

I don't blame Belicheat for letting Welker go, at the time he still had AH, Gronk, Amendola, and Edelmen, throw in a couple of rookies for development and your looking pretty good ....who would of thought AH would be in jail and Amendola would be on the shelf before Gronk returned. I always said, as long as you have Brandy and your WR can catch your going to score enough points to win.....their WR can't catch......

I don't think anybody will be whining about the schedule if we're in a dogfight for the playoffs come week 16. And we did get to play the Patriots week 1 a few years back, didn't turn out so well for us.

You're in denial if you think Sanchez is coming back barring an injury to Smith.

if mark was healthy he'd be starting.

Last yr 1-2 is not even close to what they look like this yr. Against the Cardinals AH was out in the first qt and they missed a 42 yd fg that could of won the game. In Balt the Ravens got a interference call and kick a game winning FG and lets not forget they scored 82 points in those 3 games, just because they were 1-2 doesn't mean they suck and just like they are 2-0 doesn't mean they can't be beat.

This team is in deep trouble, they will still win games just because of Brady but they are beatable, got to defend and make your catches..

Oh, I thought losing to the eventual 5-11 Cardinals at home was a bad sign. My apologies.

Pretty sure Amendola is regarded as a pretty good WR in his own right, its kind of like saying Brady is overrated because Aaron Rodgers can do everything he does...

As far as Edleman goes, if he is just as good as Welker dont cha think he would have gotten a lot more snaps, you know, when they were both on the same team.

The Pats should have kept Welker though, it would have been hilarious to see Welker, Amendola and Eddleman all on the field together.

Welker is not a Calvin Johnson, Andre Johnson, AJ Green, etc... he's not even a Victor Cruz who is the best slot guy in the game. He's a guy who will catch a million dumpoffs, he's tough and will drop balls in key spots. Great route runner, shifty, quick but not some irreplaceable guy. If you lose Calvin Johnson it's a big deal, it's not a big deal losing Welker which is why NE offered more money to Amendola who has never done anything in this league.

Back
Top Bottom