The division is Miami's to take !!! | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The division is Miami's to take !!!

hopefully we stop hearing the insane amount of hype about Kenbrell Thompkins

he sucks. suck on that Silva

Brady is starting to show his age

Really? And what evidence do you have to support that? Brady had arguably the second best year of his career last year and in last night's game, even with his two main targets out, still managed to get a win.

welker is the most overrated player in the league, Edelman did everything Welker usually does.

Don't bury NE yet, they always get better later in the year and weather was a HUGE factor last night.

I thought by now most people figured out that the Pats don't have anyone like Welker anymore, and that it's a bad thing for them, but I guess time will hopefully show everyone that the Pats without Welker is a big hit to their offense.

Watch how so-called overrated he is with Denver in Jersey this weekend.

Welker is a thousand times better than Edelman. 13 catches for 76 yards? Seriously?

I thought by now most people figured out that the Pats don't have anyone like Welker anymore, and that it's a bad thing for them, but I guess time will hopefully show everyone that the Pats without Welker is a big hit to their offense.

he's the most overrated player in the league, Edelman and Amendola can do everything Wes did. Edelman was great last night, wes would have struggled being the primary focus. In Denver he has a million weapons to take focus off him, he'll get his 100 catches, barely 1,000 yds and a 3-4 TDs and so will Amendola if healthy or Edelman.

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

Welker is a thousand times better than Edelman. 13 catches for 76 yards? Seriously?

In rain w/ no help. He didn't have Randy Moss, Gronk, Hernandez taking attention away from him. By the way, Welker had 9 recs for 67 yds, almost identical production except Welker had other weapons around him to command attention.

he's the most overrated player in the league, Edelman and Amendola can do everything Wes did. Edelman was great last night, wes would have struggled being the primary focus. In Denver he has a million weapons to take focus off him, he'll get his 100 catches, barely 1,000 yds and a 3-4 TDs and so will Amendola if healthy or Edelman.

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

In rain w/ no help. He didn't have Randy Moss, Gronk, Hernandez taking attention away from him. By the way, Welker had 9 recs for 67 yds, almost identical production except Welker had other weapons around him to command attention.

If Edelman can do whatever Welker can and did last night in your eyes, why would Welker have struggled?

Amendola is a good player BUT he is never healthy. If Edelman is as good as Welker, then it must be that Brady is in a sudden decline, which I dont think anyone really believes.

Edelman is okay. Not great, okay. Thompkins is trash that pro patriot homers in the media shoved down our throats along with Zach Suckfeld.

The patriots are done. There is no way they can play a powerful team like Denver or San Fran or Texans. Even if they manage to win the division or make the playoffs they will get their ass kicked. I would love Miami taking it to them this year but if they dont atleast we know they are still DONE!!!!

Pats caught a break with the Bills and the Jets to start the season. Almost any other 2 teams and they would be 0-2.

I was saying this before the season started. I wish we couldve started off with those 2 jokes of franchises to get a nice little 2-0 in the division start to the season.

Instead not only do the Pats get that nice little break, it appears had the Pats drawn decent opponents in these two weeks they couldve easily been 0-2. Just our luck. Now watch their WRs get their act together and they will be a much better team as the season wears on.

Heck, instead of the Jests and Bills it wouldve been even more nice to draw the Pats this early while they are inexperienced and banged up. The Bills and Jests will be terrible all year so it dosent matter when we play them. The Pats have a chance to get better later in the year.

I've stated this several times.

In the 6 years Brady played without Welker the Patriots averaged 24 points a game.
The 6 years with Welker they averaged 30 plus points a game.

After 2 games without Welker they are going back to pre Welker numbers. 18 points per game.

Except stay healthy. Even if for arguements sake Welker, Amendola and Edleman were equal one is always on the field and the others, not so much.

welker is the most overrated player in the league, Edelman did everything Welker usually does.

Don't bury NE yet, they always get better later in the year and weather was a HUGE factor last night.

:bobdole: Good Lord, now I've heard it all.

If Edelman can do whatever Welker can and did last night in your eyes, why would Welker have struggled?

Amendola was the primary focus of our D, Welker always benefitted from attention elsewhere.

I was saying this before the season started. I wish we couldve started off with those 2 jokes of franchises to get a nice little 2-0 in the division start to the season.

Instead not only do the Pats get that nice little break, it appears had the Pats drawn decent opponents in these two weeks they couldve easily been 0-2. Just our luck. Now watch their WRs get their act together and they will be a much better team as the season wears on.

Heck, instead of the Jests and Bills it wouldve been even more nice to draw the Pats this early while they are inexperienced and banged up. The Bills and Jests will be terrible all year so it dosent matter when we play them. The Pats have a chance to get better later in the year.

The NFL really screwed you w/ Cleveland.

if you guys are good enough to knock off the Pats the sched won't matter

Miami has had over 10 years to do this. you can't expect a team to stay dominant forever. lol

I'm actually hoping Mallet comes in on fire after Brady, so we could finally have 2 great games to watch every year. Not some one sided smashing.

Amendola was the primary focus of our D, Welker always benefitted from attention elsewhere.

The NFL really screwed you w/ Cleveland.

if you guys are good enough to knock off the Pats the sched won't matter

While I agree with the the media sure were pumping up the Browns, they almost had me convinced there was a good chance we'd lose a game I fully expected us to win. Everybody under the sun was picking Cleveland last week and as much as i thought they were soft, the numbers were so large I was starting to believe all of Finheaven, which most i think expcexted to win, were just wrong.

Back
Top Bottom