The division is Miami's to take !!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The division is Miami's to take !!!

You just know that when Gronk comes back, Brady will be in heaven again. I know we can beat them, but it speaks volumes that they blow, and are still 2-0. They played two horrible teams, but still.

Therefore they're really not comparable at all. Geno has nothing going on at wideout but man those were some bad throws in a winnable game.

Even with the extra possessions, Brady didn't light it up. Additionally, if Tannehill takes care of the ball, we easily beat the Patriots based of the first two weeks. The Bills and the Jets are arguably two of the weakest teams in the league. And that is what this thread was about. Not arguing stats of the two QBs.

he deff is lacking weapons, and i am not ruling brady out by any means because that would insane, but brady does not look fine. he does not look anywhere near his old self.

I don't know what game you were watching. Brady had no problem putting the ball where it needed to be. The supporting cast let him down. You can only do so much as QB throwing the ball. Unless you expect your QB to make the catch for you?

Brady was sharp. His passes were all on target. The problem was that his WRs were out of position on their routes and they dropped a **** load of passes. It shows you that QBs can only do so much.

Pats offense is more predictable than it has been in a long time. The only deep threat is Dobson, who just isn't seeing what Brady sees on the field, and had his confidence shot by the second half. Without Vereen, they don't have a back that can catch the ball and do anything with it. It's basically just three guys running short slants and outs, and two of them are rookies. New England didn't score in the second half, and only put up two field goals in the second half against Buffalo. Once these defenses make their halftime adjustments, they are shutting Brady down.

Of course, Amendola will at least make the predictable offense work better, as his game is tough to stop even when you know it is coming. Gronkowski will allow them to open it up more, as well. If our defense faced tonight's Patriots, though, we'd hold them under 20 points.

I don't know what game you were watching. Brady had no problem putting the ball where it needed to be. The supporting cast let him down. You can only do so much as QB throwing the ball. Unless you expect your QB to make the catch for you?

You're kidding yourself if you don't think Brady looks slightly uncomfortable than previous seasons.

Brady was absolutely not on target with all his throws, hell he threw the ball at his receivers feet on more than one occasion, another pass to dobson was behind him. Those are just off the top of my head, I'm sure if you go back and take a look, Brady is not playing at his normal level.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Phins could have beat either of these teams with ease tonight!

I've said it for months..... And you don't have to be Vince Lombardi to figure it out...... You cannot turn over 90% of your skill players on offense from one year to the next and expect to be a top 10 offense. I totally agree that if the Pats play any other teams in their first 2 games except for the Jags and Raiders, they're 0 - 2.

Brady was absolutely not on target with all his throws, hell he threw the ball at his receivers feet on more than one occasion, another pass to dobson was behind him. Those are just off the top of my head, I'm sure if you go back and take a look, Brady is not playing at his normal level.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

I shouldn't have said all his throws, but a lot of his throws hit people in the perfect spot and should have been catches. Eventually he just got frustrated.

If gronkowski gets injured again hen the pats will not win 8 games. Their defense is good but their offense is average. Tom still looks good though. Problem is they are playing the bucs, saints, falcons next three games. Ill be the first to say they won't win one of those games.

If gronkowski gets injured again hen the pats will not win 8 games. Their defense is good but their offense is average. Tom still looks good though. Problem is they are playing the bucs, saints, falcons next three games. Ill be the first to say they won't win one of those games.

They could easily beat the bucs...not saying that they will or won't but the bucs appear to be pretty soft

The Bucs lost to the Jets. I doubt they will lose to Tampa at home.

Back
Top Bottom