The Dolphins are Going to...GERMANY? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dolphins are Going to...GERMANY?

That happens in the playoffs, in the regular season you take every break you can get and every win you can get.
Playing in Germany is not a "break", like I said everyone thought it was an easy win over the Jags in London, that didn't happen.

Five London games. 2007, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2021.

Frankfurt 2023 will make it six games in Europe.

**** this couldn't have worked out more perfectly. Wife is a Pats fan and they are playing at the same stadium a week later so looks like we will be there for a week. Get to do my pilgrimage to BMW in Munich, see the Nurburgring, and see two NFL games there. Awesome!
Just FYI Munich is a good 4-5 hour from Frankfurt.

Nobody is chalking it up as a W. Being a neutral site just makes a W more likely than playing at Arrowhead.
Oh I understand that, my point is Miami played Jacksonville in London and 95% of the predictions had Miami in a walk. It's a complete crap shoot playing overseas and not only that, the team was flat as hell the week after that loss.

It's an unnecessary distraction to an already grinding NFL schedule, if given the choice I'd prefer ALL Miami games to be stateside regardless of the opponent.

17 game schedule makes this a tad more palatable for the "home" teams I would imagine, still get eight at their home stadium. Pretty stoked that the Phins get nine at Hard Rock though, I'll take any advantage I can in a tough AFC this year.

Just FYI Munich is a good 4-5 hour from Frankfurt.
Yeah I know. Looking like we are going to be in country for a week and some change though, so have time to check out one or two citites. Figure we can do Frankfurt, Munich and Stuttgart and that would be enough for this trip.

So this will be the team's sixth overseas game, second only to Jacksonville's nine of which Miami is 1-4 and somehow this is an advantage. :shrug:

Bigger advantage than playing at Arrowhead, which is the alternative. Miami’s getting 9 Hard Rock games, 7 true road games, and a neutral site game. That’s as much of an advantage one can reasonably ask for.

It’s in Frankfurt,Commerzbank Arena. A Lot USArmy in this area,i am Sure this Game fast sell out.
1683737204407.png I flew the ocean blue for 8 hours to get the golden shaft. If it’s the way it was when I was over there they might be in the field. I know every winter we had a month long field exercise at the Fulda Gap. And that was around 90% of the 8th infantry division that had to go.

Lots of military bases in Germany. I’m sure those stationed in Germany will be pleased they can attend a NFL game in Germany.

Bigger advantage than playing at Arrowhead, which is the alternative. Miami’s getting 9 Hard Rock games, 7 true road games, and a neutral site game. That’s as much of an advantage one can reasonably ask for.
I'll wait on the rest of the schedule before I proclaim that.

Back
Top Bottom