The Dolphins First Pick Will Be Either Reshaun Jones, Lee Evans, Or Michael Jenkins!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dolphins First Pick Will Be Either Reshaun Jones, Lee Evans, Or Michael Jenkins!!

Denny

GENERAL MANAGER
Reaction score
The Dolphins First Pick Will Be Either Rashaun Jones, Lee Evans, Or Michael Jenkins!!

All of you can forget about Roy Williams or Reggie Williams. They will not be there. The Dolphins will make WR there first pick and will have to choose from those listed at my title if they continue to pick at #20. I know that may be disapointing but we must face reality and begin to discuss viable prospects. What do you guys think of the three name players? Please Discuss.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow are you either physcic or are you buddys with Speilman?

It must be nice to KNOW what they are going to do. You know they could go OLine.

you must really know your receivers... Reshaun Jones hahah

you got the draft picks of the 19 teams in front of us already?

Last edited by a moderator:
with clayton,the three williams, and fitzgerald all ahead of your given options, i believe atleast one of them will still be there at #20. That said I wouldnt mind Woods, Jenkins, or Evans, but not at the 20th pick

Finatic....TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND call your mom and tell her how much you hate A.J. FEELEY. While your at it, call her and tell her that you will hate every move the Dolphins make this offseason. maybe she will listen!!!!!

With Mike Williams in the draft now, I don't think it's farfetched that Reggie Williams will fall.

Man you guys are tough today! Anyways, my point was that I thibk it is a very good chance that the Dolphins take a wideout. Going on that premise, I see 5 WR's going before our pick. I see the BILLS, JETS, 49ers all taking a wideout. I also see Fitzgeral and Williams goin in the top ten. That leaves us my 3 options.

Denny:

Bite me. And enjoy it.

We cut Perry, Ruddy, and Griese. Loved that move. If we draft an OLineman, or WR with the number 1 pick I will love that. UNLESS...Rivers is still there. You have to take him if he is there. Just like when Miami took Marino Shula said "We weren't looking for QB but when a guy that caliber drops you just take him"

I just don't like the AJ Waterboy move, so shoot me.

By the Way FINANTIC....you must be psychic to know that AJ Feeley will not succeed or you must be friends with MRS CLEO.

I'd really like Jenkins or Evans. I don't know enough about Rashaun Woods (don't recall ever seeing him), although I heard he ran that blistering 40. And Michael Clayton is a guy I feel could be a bit overrated.

So take Rivers who can't play for 1-2 years and pick up a WR from where? Spend a lot of cash on another average FA or draft a quality back up later in the draft? No, forget Rivers, we need another WR and using the first pick should land us a good one.

Give me 1)Woods 2)Evans 3)Jenkins. No Williams will be at 20. And no OL please. Go for them in Free Agency.

Back
Top Bottom