The Dolphins First Pick Will Be Either Reshaun Jones, Lee Evans, Or Michael Jenkins!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dolphins First Pick Will Be Either Reshaun Jones, Lee Evans, Or Michael Jenkins!!

Originally posted by Denny
Man you guys are tough today! Anyways, my point was that I thibk it is a very good chance that the Dolphins take a wideout. Going on that premise, I see 5 WR's going before our pick. I see the BILLS, JETS, 49ers all taking a wideout. I also see Fitzgeral and Williams goin in the top ten. That leaves us my 3 options.

well you came out and said forget about it... when what you really meant to say is i dont think it will happen.. but all the teams you mentioned have other needs and if just one of them chooses a different route, then someone falls.

Ok, ENOUGH with this crap. Debate like adults for cryst sake. No one is to insult another's intelligence.

uh......are we forgetting we got a 50/50 shot of having 2 first round picks? It'd be nice to pick up Rivers (to learn for 2 years....under AJ if he does have a 2/3 5 year contract) and also pickup a WR. Maybe also trade the two 3rd rounders to move up to the 2nd to pick up another WR.....

I've seen so many different scenarios with drafts I can't keep track.....

Originally posted by LIQUID24
It is HIGHLY unlikely that Fitz, Reggie, Roy and Mike are all picked before 20.

Why would you think that? All 4 of those guys are top ten talents. I don't see any of them dropping that far (i.e. 20th)

Originally posted by Muck
I'd really like Jenkins or Evans. I don't know enough about Rashaun Woods (don't recall ever seeing him), although I heard he ran that blistering 40. And Michael Clayton is a guy I feel could be a bit overrated.

Total agreement Muck. Jenkins or Evans top my list.

Actually.....I think we'll go for another LB with our 1st pick of this draft :) lol

.......ah.....just kidding....

No chance at Reggie Williams, Denny? You're funny. And LOL @ Reshaun Jones!

My current top 7 list...

Mike Williams
Larry Fitzgerald
Roy Williams
Reggie Williams
Mark Clayton
Lee Evans
Michael Jenkins

Most likely #20, my best guess is Michael Clayton

Not only a young great talent...he has all the intangables that Spielman will love.

"As a person, I can say that I have never coached a player that has more class and more integrity than Michael Clayton," Saban said. "For all that he's done for us in helping this program win a national championship and two SEC championships, my only regret is that he won't be back."

Mine:

1.Larry Fitzgerald
2.Mike Williams
3.Roy Williams
4.Reggie Williams
5.Rashaun Woods
6.Lee Evans
7.Mike Clayton
8.Mike Jenkins
9.Devard Darling
10.Devery Henderson

To be perfectly honest, between Woods and Jenkins.. if Reggie is gone, we could go with any of them. They are all pretty even outside of the big 3-4 and before the final 2.

Devery Hemderson
:woot: :woot:

was hoping someone would bring him up took him to the pro bowl every year of my all madden franchise as a wide receiver, but he also lead the league in kick returns for TDs too, love the guy

Originally posted by GreenFin

Why would you think that? All 4 of those guys are top ten talents. I don't see any of them dropping that far (i.e. 20th)

Because I don't think there's 4 teams in the top 19 that are desperate for WRs. Teams know it is a deep draft for WRs,so a lot of teams will wait for 2nd or 3rd round to take one

Back
Top Bottom