The Dolphins First Pick Will Be Either Reshaun Jones, Lee Evans, Or Michael Jenkins!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dolphins First Pick Will Be Either Reshaun Jones, Lee Evans, Or Michael Jenkins!!

fin-atic ... are you now excited about having a first-rounder? Even THAT wasn't cheering you up the other day! Must be the Perry/Ruddy/Griese/axings. :D

Seriously, I agree with you. No really, I do. About Phillip Rivers anyway. With the WR pool as deep as it is this year, if Rivers is available, I think you have to grab him. In fact, my dream (fantasy) is that a suddenly cunning front office signed Feeley in part to throw everyone else off our scent for Rivers so that he would be there at #20. (having been burned by coveting Brunell in FA too openly).

Ok, I have an even more bizarre fantasy. We draft Rivers at #20, then turn around and do a Feeley for Ramsey swap. But that's just too much to hope for, considering (everyone say it with me) RAMSEY IS NOT AVAILABLE.

But in short, I do think a WR at #20 is in the cards. I'm pulling for Clayton.

Originally posted by Gonk
With Mike Williams in the draft now, I don't think it's farfetched that Reggie Williams will fall.

either that or others will fall. andrews? wilfork? the possibilities.

I am excited about having a first rounder. How long has it been? Three years?

I would be mooey, mooey, excited if we had TWO first round picks.

Hey I am excited we are going to try and address offense this offseason. I am concerned about the people making the decisions. And I don't like the Feeley deal. I am with you on Rivers. I have targeted him since the Senior Bowl. I think we should get this guy period. I believe he is a winner.

See!!! I can be positive!!!!

for the last time, we are NOT going to draft an OL in the first round !

Only Gallery would be able to make an impact THIS year.

We are going to draft an IMPACT player, not a project.

Theres about a snowball's chance in hell of this happening, but getting Rob Gallery somehow would be so sweet its not even funny, lol.

Originally posted by fin-atic

Hey I am excited we are going to try and address offense this offseason. I am concerned about the people making the decisions. And I don't like the Feeley deal. I am with you on Rivers. I have targeted him since the Senior Bowl. I think we should get this guy period. I believe he is a winner.

I have wanted Rivers long before the Senior Bowl (yes I have links to prove it). However, I think he is destined to be a Charger (obviously after trading down some). Marty covets him and a friend in SD says that Rivers is there now. He will probably be long gone, so it is all a mute point. Even if he falls to us, it is doubtful that we draft him. It's time to face the facts, AJ FEELEY is our new QB.

Originally posted by finjim
for the last time, we are NOT going to draft an OL in the first round !

Only Gallery would be able to make an impact THIS year.

We are going to draft an IMPACT player, not a project.

If we lose OGUN, it is very possible that our second first rounder could be either Jake Grove or Vernon Carey.
BTW, are you from OHIO?????

More about Michael Clayton...

“I’m a competitor and I want the ball in my hands, all great athletes do, but when you’re limited in your chances, when you have great athletes like we have, there’s not really enough balls to go around. Everybody has to get their fair share, because everybody can make the big play and you’ve just got to get the ball to who has the hot hand or who can get open. Sometimes it’s me contributing by being the best blocker out there, springing somebody open is the best play and if that’s the play that’s called then that’s the play we have to go with.

Here's a link to an article about him being a COMPLETE PLAYER:

http://www.tigerweekly.com/article572.html

Originally posted by jbond
uh......are we forgetting we got a 50/50 shot of having 2 first round picks? It'd be nice to pick up Rivers (to learn for 2 years....under AJ if he does have a 2/3 5 year contract) and also pickup a WR. Maybe also trade the two 3rd rounders to move up to the 2nd to pick up another WR.....

I've seen so many different scenarios with drafts I can't keep track.....

If in fact we do get the additonal number one and a potential franchise QB is there.... IE Rivers.... it would be an absolute crime IMO if the Fins pass on him. ONLY if we get the additional pick however. If we only have on 1st rounder then we have to go with need at WR or OL IMO.

Originally posted by fin-atic

Who the hell are you and what'd you do with Finatic.........on second thought can you stay and leave him wherever you left him?? :evil:

Originally posted by LIQUID24
It is HIGHLY unlikely that Fitz, Reggie, Roy and Mike are all picked before 20.

Actually it's not too far fetched to suspect all will be gone..

In my prediction, which is just in fun so take it with a grain of salt, I see the chips falling this way..

Mike winds up a Raider, Fitz a Cardinal (Green has already gone on record and said he would take Fitzgerald if he is still available at three.. Fitz wants to play in Arizona.. Something will be done). Roy goes to Jacksonville.. The one I could see slipping is Reggie... But even that is suspect.. I think he would be the perfect compliment to Chambers, however I also think the Jets could envision him and Moss as the perfect 1-2 punch as well.

The thing I like about Clayton is he will catch the ball, has decent speed good route runner and will layeth the smalkdown! All said and done I would like Evans, reunite the Badger Boys!

Back
Top Bottom