The Dolphins First Pick Will Be Either Reshaun Jones, Lee Evans, Or Michael Jenkins!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dolphins First Pick Will Be Either Reshaun Jones, Lee Evans, Or Michael Jenkins!!

Rashaun who??? Woods?? ok Ill take him, but whos Rashaun Jones???

Give me Clayton,Woods, or Jenkins.

Im hoping Reggie pulls a mini Boldin and he ends up falling to us at 20 and since Wanny wont be able to pick an LB Spiel pulls the trigger for him.

I am at a loss,.........was that Fin atic ? If Rivers is there we take him, hopefully theyu learned last year when they passed on Ragone and Simms, 2 young qbs that could be groomed. I dont like Rivers mechanics , but he has shined so far and form everything I hear he understands football as well as anybody coming into the league. Feeley Sage and Rivers would be nice, 3 quality qbs wherin if one does not succeed we have another option. if all or more than one produce, we have trade bait.

What I love about the releases is another sign of teh FO getting serious about upgrading the office while not having to gut the defense.

Originally posted by rickeyrunsover
If Rivers is there we take him, hopefully theyu learned last year when they passed on Ragone and Simms, 2 young qbs that could be groomed.

Ragone and Simms? they progressed a lot huh? there were a ton of QBs last year who "could be groomed" i'm not at all disappointed that they passed on ragone and simms, and i won't be disappointed if they pass on Rivers... i would have been had we not gotten feeley, but id rather try and build around feeley and give him the best shot to win then add young depth behind him.

They have been in the league for one year, Should they be Fall of Famers by now? Yeah Taylor whitley was a much better pick. Look I am not FO basher, I like the Feeley move, whether he is successful or not. TB likes Simms and say he proigressed well last year, Ragone got some PT and wasnt horrid, he played like an inexperienced rookie with little practice time. Funny thing ius Houston had Carr, drafted Ragone and Henson, why? Because hot young qbs are a value that even if they dont play for you can bring value in trade. Now I believe we are going to trade Wale and get a 1 and a future pick, so we can get a wr and a qb if Rivers is there, which he wont.

I do agree if we cannot get o-line in FA that we cannot afford the luxury of drafting a qb, but if as being hinted we get Woody and Villario or whatever his name is, and we have 2 1 st round picks and Rivers falls, MY OPINION is that we draft him, that gives another option should Feeley not come thru and if he does, we have trade bait. And the fact is more than likely both Jay and Brian are gone, at least Brian, and so that leaves us with 2 qbs.

And yes I was upset that they let 2 young highly regarded qbs go by when they were steals in the third round. I was not overly concerned when they passed on them in the second round, but it isnt often that 2 qbs considered to have been possible first round qbs slip til the middle and end of the third round. At that point we had drafted Smith and Moore, the 2 the FO wanted the most, so yes I thought it was a bad move to pass on those qbs at that point. I understand the thinking, but disagreeed, the opportunity to get a Taylor Whitley would have presented itself again sooner than the opportunity to get a prospective first round calibur qb in the third round.

I wouldn't be happy if we drafted woods, jenkins or evans at 20. i don;t think that they are worthy of going that high.

Firstly, of the three i would prefer Jenkins

But in order for us to pick one of those guys assuming we go WR, 5 temas must take a WR

The only guarantee I have about this draft is that Rivers is definitely gone by 20, and that we will definitely draft Vernon Carey

Back
Top Bottom