The Dolphins have #5, #18 and #26 in the first round | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dolphins have #5, #18 and #26 in the first round

Fitzpatrick wanted a position so he could learn. Our idiot cry baby coach couldn’t figure it out and Had him traded For way below market value. I’m sure he would “want to play here” if we weren’t incompetent.
Again I have to ask you why are you still even a fan? Why do you come here? You're pretty miserable. There are 31 other teams...

I know he's not the GM there. I was just saying that I know he's in New Orleans.
I know I wasn’t getting on you. But there’s been a running narrative for a while that he’s doing such a great job there when it’s unclear what he even does.

I agree 100%. he wasted so much money on Ellerbe and Wheeler. When I read what he gave Wheeler that day i wanted to throw up. Wheeler sucked everywhere he went. I didnt see what Ireland seen in him. wasted all our cap money and picks on garbage.
Wheeler that’s it. I couldn’t remember his name. But I can still see no 52 tackling runners forward, blitzing and never getting home, blowing coverages all over the place and pretty much all around being one of the worst starting LBs in franchise history. Dansby and Burnett were good. Ireland cut them signed Ellerbe (a backup on the SB team the year prior) and Wheeler, paid them ridiculous money and proclaimed “we just got younger at LB”. He left out the “and shittier” part.

I take nothing away from Tannehill. He had a great regular season run but they are winning in the playoffs because of Henry and the play of their defense. Tannehill has been a good game manager in the playoffs and that has been exactly what the Titans have needed so far in the playoffs from him.

I am happy for Tannehill that he was able to land on a team where his skills could be properly utilized. Yet I am still happy the Dolphins decided to move on from him because by the time the Dolphins complete the rebuild, he will likely be entering the end of his career.
They wouldn't be inn the playoffs or beaten NE and Baltimore if he want the QB. Huge 3rd down pass to win the game vs. Patriots and dime on the bomb for the long TD vs. Ravens.

Tannehill... clap, clap, clap

I know I wasn’t getting on you. But there’s been a running narrative for a while that he’s doing such a great job there when it’s unclear what he even does.

They probably ask Ireland to give them a list of players he loves in upcoming drafts & make sure they go the complete opposite direction. It’s genius !

Payton: “Hey Jeff! I was thinking about drafting (insert player name here) with our 1st round pick. What do you think?”

Ireland: “I LOVE that player, he’s awesome!”

Payton: *crosses player off his draft board*

Back
Top Bottom