The Dolphins have #5, #18 and #26 in the first round | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dolphins have #5, #18 and #26 in the first round

Tony Pauline just mocked us Tua at 5, D'Andre Swift at 18 and Jedrick Wills at 26. While I would love to get Wills as Tua's blind side protector, I don't think he makes it out of the top 15. Also not taking a RB in round 1.

yes but dont forget we get another 1st rounder next year and a 2nd this year just for Tunsil. I am not including Stills because he is a nobody.
Actually we got a 1st and 2nd next year for Tunsil. The extra 2nd this upcoming draft came in trade with the Saints in the 19 draft.

Then, next year you can package all 3 to move up for Clemson's Fabio
L-O-L

This aint happening chief

Why do you keep trying to bring this up all over the place like its some kind of possibility. Trading up for Lawrence would take like 2 full drafts there is so much hype about him right now. Please explain who/why/how he isnt being drafted by the team with the top pick, not to mention our pick likely isnt going to be this high again (5).

I have more faith Grier seems to have this team headed in the right direction. I still think we draft tua but just praying we don’t have to trade up to get him.

if we take Herbert at 5 that is too high I’d rather take bps Andrew Thomas would be a no brainer if tua is gone. That’s a lockdown left tackle

Tony Pauline just mocked us Tua at 5, D'Andre Swift at 18 and Jedrick Wills at 26. While I would love to get Wills as Tua's blind side protector, I don't think he makes it out of the top 15. Also not taking a RB in round 1.

Not a fan of deandre swift, basically a Kenyan drake clone. I’d rather have a bruiser rb on this team if we take a running back early

Isn’t it great we traded two pro bowlers to pick 18 and 26th? What a ****ing clown show Grier is. Fire him yesterday.

it’s even better we won games to build “culture” and miss out on a generational talent like burrows. Maybe we can get a guy in a wheel chair and have that Alabama homer brought on to change his bed pan?
You might have missed it, but we got a lot more than just two picks for those two players, and one of them (Minkah) didn't want to play here.

Not a fan of deandre swift, basically a Kenyan drake clone. I’d rather have a bruiser rb on this team if we take a running back early
I feel swift is way more dynamic than drake. Now swift isn't my fav, I want Dobbins but feel swift brings way more to the table than drake.
For some reason not of fan of Taylor either...wait I know the reason, fumbles

it’s even better we won games to build “culture” and miss out on a generational talent like burrows. Maybe we can get a guy in a wheel chair and have that Alabama homer brought on to change his bed pan?

It's odd that back before the LSU/alabama game, I was wanting Burrow, but most people on this site were calling Tua the generational talent. I fully expect Burrow to play poorly in Cincinnati, not because he's not good, but because the Bengals stink. Meanwhile, another QB, drafted in the last third of the first round, or more likely later, will be playing well, and people here will be lamenting how Grier sucks, because he didn't draft that "generational talent."

It's odd that back before the LSU/alabama game, I was wanting Burrow, but most people on this site were calling Tua the generational talent. I fully expect Burrow to play poorly in Cincinnati, not because he's not good, but because the Bengals stink. Meanwhile, another QB, drafted in the last third of the first round, or more likely later, will be playing well, and people here will be lamenting how Grier sucks, because he didn't draft that "generational talent."

I’ve been on the burrow train most of the year. Just saying.

yes but dont forget we get another 1st rounder next year and a 2nd this year just for Tunsil. I am not including Stills because he is a nobody.

Great, two late firsts for a top 5 pick...should have been 1-2 overall. We didn’t even get enough ammo to move up for the spot to draft that class of player. What have we done with the last couple of picks in that realm? Charles Harris? Can’t wait.

You might have missed it, but we got a lot more than just two picks for those two players, and one of them (Minkah) didn't want to play here.

Fitzpatrick wanted a position so he could learn. Our idiot cry baby coach couldn’t figure it out and Had him traded For way below market value. I’m sure he would “want to play here” if we weren’t incompetent.

Fitzpatrick wanted a position so he could learn. Our idiot cry baby coach couldn’t figure it out and Had him traded For way below market value. I’m sure he would “want to play here” if we weren’t incompetent.
One one know why some fans keep praising our coach.He's done nothing good

One one know why some fans keep praising our coach.He's done nothing good

a defensive minded “head coach” can’t use an all pro on a rookie deal. Embarrassing.

It’s obvious he can’t evaluate QB talent either. Rosen is garbage.

Back
Top Bottom