The Dolphins offensive line plan reportedly could feature a right tackle playing left tackle and vice versa | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dolphins offensive line plan reportedly could feature a right tackle playing left tackle and vice versa

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
Prepare yourself for what is coming

:drop:Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!
The Dolphins have an interesting plan regarding their offensive line, one that involves a shakeup at a lot of positions. Per Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald, the Dolphins moved right tackle Jesse Davis to left tackle after the Tunsil trade. Julie'n Davenport, who came from the Texans in the Tunsil deal, has been incorporated at left tackle and right tackle as the Dolphins try to prepare him for the opener. Davenport, who started 15 games for the Texans at left tackle last year, could play right tackle in the opener.

Last edited:
If they are serious about moving Davis to LT, which I think is a mistake, then Prince should start at RT not Davenport.

I'd rather see Dieter at LT as opposed to Davis.

I HOPE that this oline debacle is just the means to the ultimate goal which is to tank for Tua and not the result of coaches in WAAYYYY over their heads in water they never had to swim in up in Foxboro.

It's a damn Chinese fire drill in South Florida now....

Maybe this article is nonsense and only written to fuel speculation about the possibility of drafting Tua they were wrong about Rosen so why would they be right about this?

Interesting to see if this really happens and if it does its a big red arrow stating Houston we have a problem at command center.

It's just a few days away. At this point I'll just wait to see how it plays out hope for the best regardless of who plays where. Or in tank mode should I be hoping for the worse? In all seriousness I think they could be fine either way. It's going to take a lot of short passes and not getting behind schedule with penalties.

Having Jesse Davis at left tackle is laughable. He sucks as a right tackle because he does not have the feet to play on the outside. Yet we want him as a left tackle??!! Fitzpatrick is going to get clobbered.

Oh yeah, this is the ultimate tank job start.

For anyone thinking this team will "surprise" people, they will, but itll be a surprise he starts at OL each week.

Back
Top Bottom