The Dolphins offensive line plan reportedly could feature a right tackle playing left tackle and vice versa | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dolphins offensive line plan reportedly could feature a right tackle playing left tackle and vice versa

527779_122612494546361_516894045_n.jpg

might be time to go back to this as my profile pic for the 2019 season. too bad im married and the wife frowns upon das boot, think im gonna need a beerfest worth of boots to survive this season.

hell if only i was about 10 years younger i'd see if i could suit up, im way too old and way too fat now. plus they could pay me minimum wage. MAYBE JUST MAYBE, somehow our interior OL will gel and the qb can at least step up in the pocket to avoid getting sandwich between both ends each time

Are the tackles allowed to go in motion and switch positions? I kid, I kid...

Jesse Davis just stated that he is prepared to play both RT and LT if needed (due to injuries or something). I highly doubt Davis will start at LT when Davenport had his worst games/performance playing RT.

Why are people treating this article as if it’s the truth?

That is what I was wondering...obviously things can change, but the depth chart the team released showed Davenport at LT and Davis at RT. HAs the team moved players around in practice, most likely, but that doesn't mean that is what they are going into the game day with. I would be surprised if the team shifted both players for the game.

That is what I was wondering...obviously things can change, but the depth chart the team released showed Davenport at LT and Davis at RT. HAs the team moved players around in practice, most likely, but that doesn't mean that is what they are going into the game day with. I would be surprised if the team shifted both players for the game.

Maybe they were cross training?

Back
Top Bottom