The Draft Network Mock Draft Simulator | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Draft Network Mock Draft Simulator

After seeing our FA going more with D, did this one and totally revamped the O. Got a pretty good value for S (which we need a starter most likely and think Chinn is a playmaker that could step in) and DE (Coe was too good of value to let pass up even though we went for DE in DFA) In mid rounds as well as WR who have a chance to stick (deep WR class and some doubts about the health of our WR on roster) in later rounds. If the board fell like this Id do back flips.

Tua Tagovailoa
, QB

Alabama

Jedrick Wills
, OT

Alabama

Mekhi Becton
, OT

Louisville

J.K. Dobbins
, RB 

Ohio State

Nick Harris
, IOL

Washington

Jeremy Chinn
, S

Southern Illinois

Nick Coe
, EDGE

Auburn

Lamical Perine
, RB

Florida

Michael Onwenu
, IOL

Michigan

Lynn Bowden
, WR

Kentucky

Quintez Cephus
, WR 

Wisconsin

A.J. Green
, CB

Oklahoma State

James Proche
, WR 

SMU

Jon Runyan
, OT 

Michigan

After seeing our FA going more with D, did this one and totally revamped the O. Got a pretty good value for S (which we need a starter most likely and think Chinn is a playmaker that could step in) and DE (Coe was too good of value to let pass up even though we went for DE in DFA) In mid rounds as well as WR who have a chance to stick (deep WR class and some doubts about the health of our WR on roster) in later rounds. If the board fell like this Id do back flips.

Tua Tagovailoa
, QB

Alabama

Jedrick Wills
, OT

Alabama

Mekhi Becton
, OT

Louisville

J.K. Dobbins
, RB 

Ohio State

Nick Harris
, IOL

Washington

Jeremy Chinn
, S

Southern Illinois

Nick Coe
, EDGE

Auburn

Lamical Perine
, RB

Florida

Michael Onwenu
, IOL

Michigan

Lynn Bowden
, WR

Kentucky

Quintez Cephus
, WR 

Wisconsin

A.J. Green
, CB

Oklahoma State

James Proche
, WR 

SMU

Jon Runyan
, OT 

Michigan

Did Cam Newton write this ?

Hehe dunno what you bribed the simulator here, but how the hell did Wills and Thomas drop to 18 and 26, not happening unfortunately. Think we may end up with one of them in a trade up though.

I just spoke nicely to it after wearing it down lol. Sadly we won't see either of them, but a man can dream!

Wills has such incredible feet, he'll be gone quick. As talented as Thomas is, i see him as the potential drop candidate with Wirfs, Wills and Becton rising. I'd love to find a way to sneak up to grab Thomas if he gets tot he mid teens.

I would love to see
1A - Justin Herbert, QB, Oregon
1B - K’lavon Chaisson, EDGE, LSU
1C - Austin Jackson, OT, USC
2A - Ashtyn Davis, S, Cal
2B - Bryce Hall, CB, UVA
3A - Ezra Cleveland, OT, Boise State or Nick Harris, C, Washington
4A - Rashard Lawrence, DT, LSU
5A - Lynn Bowden, WR, Kentucky (release Albert Wilson)
5B - Antonio Gandy Golden, WR, Liberty
5C - Lamar Jackson, CB, Nebraska
6A - Jake Hanson, IOL, Oregon
7A - Lavert Hill, CB, Michigan
7B - Patrick Taylor Jr., RB, Memphis
7C - Colton Mcivitz, OT , West Virginia

Yeah, pretty unrealistic. That would be one ridiculous draft haul, at least on paper.

I thought some of mine were bad with being so unrealistic......this is just stealing. Dobbins in the 3rd AFTER Wills and Thomas fall 20 spots? What body part do i have to sacrifice?

Back
Top Bottom