**The Fire Larry Coker Thread** | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**The Fire Larry Coker Thread**

i'd say that's more than just a rumor. i'm seeing it and hearing it in a lot of places. i still say he makes it to the bowl game at least before getting canned.

time to revive this thread, we should be killing houston, not be winning by one point

23Ronnie23 said:
time to revive this thread, we should be killing houston, not be winning by one point
they looked sloppy the whole game...Baby J did his thang...we finally have a playmaker at RB :yes:

T. Moss- not getting it done, cant stay healthy

C. Jones- beat out by a True Freshman

I cant wait to see what Baby J can do the rest of the season

James is going to be a star. Thats the great thing about runningbacks, a coach doesnt usually kill their developement either they have it or they dont. So even Coker cant screw James up.

When you think about it we lost to FSU (a rival game) and Louisville (A really good team) so its not that bad....but we should have killed Houston.

Just hope he gets fired.....but still hope we win

Coker has lost any control he had over these players. He will resign by monday if he has any class. A statement has to be made, to the players most of all.

23Ronnie23 said:
fire coker right now

Before tonight I wanted to fire him for selfish reasons, I wanted to fire him because he sucked as a HC. But if he isn't fired after this debacle, I'll be embarassed to be a UM fan.

Back
Top Bottom