**The Fire Larry Coker Thread** | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**The Fire Larry Coker Thread**

305TillIDie said:
he fire his coaches and no improvement?

it starts at the top and on down

yes...players fault too...Kyle Wright with another sucky game..Lance dropped a TD..gator arms..

penatlies everywhere..im glad Coker is gone

Ah yes, Lance Leggett.... I always have called him Butterfingers. Another piece of overrated garbage (wait a second... CAN I call him overrated, has he been rated at all?). I can see that he STILL loves to drop passes. In fact one of those passes to the end zone he didn't even TRY to catch it. This team has one WR and one RB that is doing anything. And they are both freshman.

Miami is no longer a national power. The fall from grace is currently WORSE than it was back in the early/mid-90's when they were on probation. And now with the landscape of college football changed drasticaly from what it was over 20 years ago where you had your top 4 or 5 schools and everyone else, now you have more stronger schools, more stronger conferences, more quality spread out across the board.

It might be next to impossible for Miami to get up to the status they once had. They can be good again.......but they may never be that national power they once were year in and year out. Those days look to be over.

This goes beyond just one coach. Fire one guy, hire another. This is a bigger problem for the university across the board.

I hope UM revokes Wright's scholarship and the kid ends up working @ Wendy's.

I have zero sympathy for that ****ing P.O.S. - he's just as bad as Coker, IMO.

Coker/Wright = Wanny/Fiedler.

The Blueprint said:

And Lance Leggett should join him.

The Blueprint said:

What makes you think Wendy's would hire him? He'd probably ruin their franchise in some way or another :lol:

This Miami football program has problems that go deeper than just 1 man/coach.

It's a dying football program in a conference with a lot of young/upstart football programs on the rise.

Miami brought their program back from the dead once in the mid-90's. I don't see them doing it again. I think this is a collpase that they won't get up from. Were talking SMU type of stuff!!!! This could get ugly down there. You can make a case that South Florida has passed them as a football program inside that state!!!

(They are like SMU, but not in terms of death penalty stuff in 1987, but in terms of they were a solid program in 1995 but the switching of the conferences from the SWC to the WAC just ended up being the death of their program. I think Miami moving out of a nice home in the Big East where they had tons of success to the ACC in a time span with an unproven head coach was/is the perfect storm for destruction of that program. That is too big a move to make without strong leadership at the top)

the only bright spots in this game was Campbell, Sharp, Atkins and the Defense..

the Offense is just garbage..we dont move the ball, penalties everywhere AGAIN

Kyle throwing dumb passes, O-Line still cant block

this is the first 4 loss season since '99

wtf!

i think they should've kept freeman in there. that little zone-read they ran for like 4 plays seemed to work.

before that stupid INT. :lol: but you get those with wright, too, so you might as well go with the guy who does everything else better.

MikeO said:
It might be next to impossible for Miami to get up to the status they once had. They can be good again.......but they may never be that national power they once were year in and year out. Those days look to be over.

:sleep:

A lot of people said that about USC and Notre Dame just to name a few.

Everything runs in cycles. Yes they've fallen pretty hard, that's obvious, but to say they can never return to be a Natl. power is poppy****. They bring in one good coach/recruiter and everything can turn around completely.

The Blueprint said:

Man I don't know, atleast Jay made some plays . . . Kyle just completely SUX man . . . and he is a little *****, did you see him on that scramble he had one man to beat and he knew he needed a first down and he was down before the guy even tackled him . . . he didn't try to make a move, he only had like 2 yards to get . . . I don't know. Like people said, physically he seems to have all the tools to be a great QB, but man his mentals are maybe the worst I have ever seen in a QB, and with this sorry excuse for a coaching staff at UM, he will never be coached right. I think Kyle could possibly be a decent QB, but not at the U at its current state.

Back
Top Bottom