The First Domino Has Fallen | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The First Domino Has Fallen

If I’m Richard I would choose the Jets. They have a qb who is going to be good and has a ton of intangibles. And they have talent on defense and a top 5 pick to add to it

Likely with a premium pass rush talent edge or dt.

Yep that’s where I’d be going.

well if its between the Jets and Dolphins, and Richard chooses Jets, he's not real bright lol.

For one: You'd rather live in Miami....or New York. Two, Florida has the no income tax thing. Not sure about New York.

Then....Jets? Dolphins? I mean easy pick

I'd rather go to the Jets because of Darnold, some good talent on defense, and a higher draft pick. But fortunately, it seems like the Jets are more interested in an offensive minded coach.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I’m Richard I would choose the Jets. They have a qb who is going to be good and has a ton of intangibles. And they have talent on defense and a top 5 pick to add to it

Likely with a premium pass rush talent edge or dt.

Yep that’s where I’d be going.

If you had your choice, and please make no inferences to actual teams, simply straight up... would you choose a team ready for a full rebuild that you pick your QB OR choose a team that already has picked a QB and you must be responsible for their development?

I'm wanting to chance to pick my own QB. All other factors equal.

If you had your choice, and please make no inferences to actual teams, simply straight up... would you choose a team ready for a full rebuild that you pick your QB OR choose a team that already has picked a QB and you must be responsible for their development?

I'm wanting to chance to pick my own QB. All other factors equal.
Depends on whether I believe in the QB they already have.

Did anyone really think the Green Bay Packers were seriously going to hire Adam Gase as their next head coach?

Did anyone really think the Green Bay Packers were seriously going to hire Adam Gase as their next head coach?
No, I think he will be lucky to get an OC job this offseason. Would have to be a strong HC to keep him in check.

I don't think Richard is gonna get the jets job. I've seen from multiple sources it's pretty much mccarthys job

Richard is the only defensive guy the Jets have interviewed. They seem to really want an offensive minded guy.

Back
Top Bottom