The First Domino Has Fallen | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The First Domino Has Fallen

Richard in for a second interview means they are working out the salary and he should be named new coach tomorrow. I am going on record as saying this is a bad choice. Why haven't the Dolphins asked Mike McCarthy in for an interview. Seems like Grier's idea of the Rooney rule is to bring in one caucasian for an interview. I think it should go to the most qualified person regardless of race. Yeah I am caucasian, but I also believe that Dwayne Haskins should be the Dolphins pick in the draft, so don't judge me, I want the best people in place so the Dolphins can win NOW. I don't have a problem with Grier as GM as long as he choose the most qualified for the HC position.

Richard in for a second interview means they are working out the salary and he should be named new coach tomorrow. I am going on record as saying this is a bad choice. Why haven't the Dolphins asked Mike McCarthy in for an interview. Seems like Grier's idea of the Rooney rule is to bring in one caucasian for an interview. I think it should go to the most qualified person regardless of race. Yeah I am caucasian, but I also believe that Dwayne Haskins should be the Dolphins pick in the draft, so don't judge me, I want the best people in place so the Dolphins can win NOW. I don't have a problem with Grier as GM as long as he choose the most qualified for the HC position.
Didn’t think they could announce him as HC until The cowboys are out of the playoffs.

If you had your choice, and please make no inferences to actual teams, simply straight up... would you choose a team ready for a full rebuild that you pick your QB OR choose a team that already has picked a QB and you must be responsible for their development?

I'm wanting to chance to pick my own QB. All other factors equal.

Am I allowed to say I’d be willing to tie myself to Sam Darnold? Cause that’s the real deciding factor for me.

That top 5 pick helps too. Might even be top 3.

I think long term Darnold may be the best qb in the class.

Didn’t think they could announce him as HC until The cowboys are out of the playoffs.
Okay, you get my point, I don't see why they would have a second interview, unless they are negotiating the salary. Also, the cancelled all further interviews means something is up.

Dude, that just sounds AWFUL!

Seriously.

So let's keep count. We _think_ it is:

Team:...…….Coach
Green Bay: Matt LaFleur (Likely)
Tampa Bay: Bruce Arians (Likely)
Arizona:
Denver:
Cleveland:
Cincinnati:
New York:
Miami:

Three NFC vacancies and five AFC vacancies.

Surprisingly, I have not heard about McCarthy interviewing with to many teams.

once every other team have their HC then we'll hire whoever is left at that point

Gase has already been offered the Lions OC job if he doesn't get a HC gig.
I had not heard that. Probably will take it if available thinking if they have a bad season Patricia could be out and he could have the job.

He can't be named the next head coach until the Cowboys lose.

Back
Top Bottom