The First Domino Has Fallen | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The First Domino Has Fallen

We will again get the **** end of the stick.

Hopefully we have a plan in place and that includes Vic.

That seems like a really bad hire. These job hopping guys like Gase are always bad.

Am I allowed to say I’d be willing to tie myself to Sam Darnold? Cause that’s the real deciding factor for me.

That top 5 pick helps too. Might even be top 3.

I think long term Darnold may be the best qb in the class.

Can I ask seriously what makes you think that? He looks like a Dalton to me, top 15-20 and that's it. He's looked better than Baker & Allen?

TB Arians
Cleveland McCarthy
Cards Kingsbury
Cards Gase or Caldwell
Dolphins Richards
Denver Munchak

Can I ask seriously what makes you think that? He looks like a Dalton to me, top 15-20 and that's it. He's looked better than Baker & Allen?

Darnold has much more arm talent than Dalton. Not comparable.

Darnold needs to clean up the turnovers and he will be very good. He can make all the throws. Dalton can not throw outside the hashes if coverage is tight.

Richard in for a second interview means they are working out the salary and he should be named new coach tomorrow. I am going on record as saying this is a bad choice. Why haven't the Dolphins asked Mike McCarthy in for an interview. Seems like Grier's idea of the Rooney rule is to bring in one caucasian for an interview. I think it should go to the most qualified person regardless of race. Yeah I am caucasian, but I also believe that Dwayne Haskins should be the Dolphins pick in the draft, so don't judge me, I want the best people in place so the Dolphins can win NOW. I don't have a problem with Grier as GM as long as he choose the most qualified for the HC position.
So why is Adam Beasley reporting that Flores is the favorite?

Darnold has much more arm talent than Dalton. Not comparable.

Darnold needs to clean up the turnovers and he will be very good. He can make all the throws. Dalton can not throw outside the hashes if coverage is tight.

Nothing about his arm looked eye popping to me, but I will give you Dalton is below where u want in that area. Is he going to exceed Dalton in everything else he does better? Is he talented in any area to make u believe he would be a top 10 QB? What is he elite at? Genuinely asking.

Nothing about his arm looked eye popping to me, but I will give you Dalton is below where u want in that area. Is he going to exceed Dalton in everything else he does better? Is he talented in any area to make u believe he would be a top 10 QB? What is he elite at? Genuinely asking.

Throws a beautiful football. Accuracy, anticipation, and he can hit all the throws you want. He's got great, fluid feet. Very aggressive with the football and completely unafraid to let it rip. You don't need to be a scout to see that. Kid can play.

He's a reckless with his ball security and the other big knock on him has always been his slow release. I think one of those issues will work itself out in time (maturity) and the other is very coachable (mechanical issue).

Appreciate your response even if we disagree.

If I was a defensive minded coach I would personally be excited about a possible rebuild with the likes of Howard and Minkah in my future.

Back
Top Bottom