The first round at this time. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The first round at this time.

NathanHunt said:
You're a jeanous.

You gotta love irony. :lol:

Pretty much sums it up.

Dr. Muck's recommendation: Stay away from blunt objects and heavy machinery.

Clayton and his 4.7 40 will be lucky to go in the top of round two.

He is very far behind Evans, Jenkins, Woods and some scouts even have his college teammate ahead of him, Deverey.

If we took Clayton with the #20 selection we should be shot.

Another note, can we PLEASE stop posting mock drafts with trade scenarios. There is almost no chance of being close to a regular mock and now some people want to add trades that we have no idea what they'd give up and with whom?

Come on guys.

PhinsmissedFG said:
Clayton and his 4.7 40 will be lucky to go in the top of round two.

He is very far behind Evans, Jenkins, Woods and some scouts even have his college teammate ahead of him, Deverey.

If we took Clayton with the #20 selection we should be shot.

Another note, can we PLEASE stop posting mock drafts with trade scenarios. There is almost no chance of being close to a regular mock and now some people want to add trades that we have no idea what they'd give up and with whom?

Come on guys.
He ran a 4.54 on his Pro Day and some consider him to be the 3rd rated WR. He is also the best blocker famong WRs from what I've read.

I hardly see a WR making the biggest impact on our team. At best he'll be our #3 guy unless he's the next coming of Randy Moss...er...Anquan Boldin. I'm hoping Sullivan makes either Tolver or Thompson a legitimate threat in the slot. O-line or D-line would make the biggest impact THIS year IMO. As such, I agree that we shouldn't draft a WR in the first as there are many, many receivers in this draft with good potential.

What's the over-under that Minnesota F's up again, and we end up picking at 19?

I think Washington goes Taylor over Winslow, but it won't hurt them either way.

Yeah i remember Bolden not running a speedy 40 time last yr either. Man did he turn out to be a bust. Clayton will be a solid contributor to any team he joins. Dolfanreal69 BTW this is my 69th post! Wow ! I am hooked!

Back
Top Bottom