The Five Kinds Of Miami Dolphins Fans | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Five Kinds Of Miami Dolphins Fans

What kind of Dolfan are you?

• The Tailgate Dolphins fan

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
There should be another group. The Dan Marino era Dolphins fan. That is a big group who may not have experienced the domination of the 70's but were there when the Dolphins had the best pure passing QB of all time.

This.

We may be the most frustrated group of all. So close...and yet so far.

Need to add one more category ..The Witchcraft fan...That's me...I watched us win Super Bowls,watched Dan from the beginning,but
I'm so frustrated over the last couple of DECADES...that I'm thinking of renouncing my religion and start practicing Witchcraft to get Miami
to a Super Bowl win.

Oh shoot, out of immediate reaction I voted for Tannehill fan. Didn't see the criteria......

i almost did same. This Texan is a Dolphin fan now because of THill (and Zach Thomas and Jakeem Grant). I hope to grow that so when he retires after 2 or 3 SuperBowls I can continue rooting for them. It will help if they draft a few more Aggies or Red Raiders. No longhorns, please.

Also, the Blackwood brothers played for our rivals in high school.

Last edited:
The Deseted Island Fan
“Somehow, though, they continue to support the Dolphins and fall for their same tricks every year. It's borderline abusive.”

That’s funny, sad and true!

There should be another group. The Dan Marino era Dolphins fan. That is a big group who may not have experienced the domination of the 70's but were there when the Dolphins had the best pure passing QB of all time.
Yep! Started following the Fins in the beginning of the 90s (6 or 7 years ) because I thought Marino was the most badass SOB on the planet (and still do) Grew up in the Midwest and been a fan ever since (thru thick & thin )

How about more defined choices like...

1) The Every Dolphins Player is the Greatest at his position and we are the best team in football fan.

2) The I support our players and believe in their potential but resonably Access their performance and give them a chance to show what they’ve got fan.

3) The 50/50 on the fence non Comital fan.

4. The everyone sucks and should be fired and call for a rebuild every year fan.

5) The secretly fan of the Pats but comes onto finheaven to take shots at our team and thinks he flies under the radar fan. (We know who you are)

Back
Top Bottom