The funny thing about Feeley... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The funny thing about Feeley...

inFINSible said:
I think some people have painted themselves into a corner by deciding that Feeley sucks and if he does play well they are going to look like fools.

I would like to tell those people, I have added all your names to my buddy list, and yes, you will look like fools if Feeley plays well next year. I'll make sure of it.

You better not hide if sucks again.

TARHEEL38 said:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: OH PLEASE DO STOP!!!! Your scaring me. That is like someone telling me if I won a bet at 1,000,000 to 1 odds they would get to tell me I'm wrong. Well guess what, I win either way. Either I am right, or we develope a servicable QB. I hope AJ can pull off a miracle and become something he's not, just don't expect me to hold my breath until he does.:shakeno:
I don't have to make you look like a fool.....

CanadaPhinsFan said:
That pretty much sums it up. He didn't go out and win it for us, but he didn't lose it either. Let's see what he can do this season with a decent running game and o-line. Then we'll all be able to make a fair assessment.

And there is the point. He DID lose it for us. Instead of taking the sack or throwing it away, he would force the ball and throw pick after pick.

inFINSible said:
I don't have to make you look like a fool.....

And couldn't on your best day. Your too busy doing it to yourself.:shakeno:

TARHEEL38 said:
Go watch some of the Texans games tapes. The abuse Carr took over the last two years would make what AJ went through seem like a pillow fight.

Carr was hit a lot, but to say it made what AJ went through seem like a pillow fight is childish. AJ took some serious punishment.

TARHEEL38 said:
And couldn't on your best day. Your too busy doing it to yourself.:shakeno:
I'll take that as a compliment considering the source, thank you.

Originally Posted by TARHEEL38
Go watch some of the Texans games tapes. The abuse Carr took over the last two years would make what AJ went through seem like a pillow fight.

I bet Carr never had his @$$ swell up to something like 2.5x times its size....i remember reading about it durring the seattle game it happened.

Honestly, you can question his decision making, but question his heart? Lame.. Dont you remember that play when his finger looked like a friggin L, he snaps it into place, then on the next snap throws a TD? Cmon..

Jnaledu3 said:
Had he actually played in college, he would have fallen even further than the 5th round. Feeley never had a chance in college to prove how bad he is. He would have been as regarded as Brock Berlin.

Are you serious?

Honestly just how do ever expect to prove such a statement?

CanadaPhinsFan said:
The D stopping the Pats and giving our O the short field, along with an uncharacteristically dumb decision by Brady won that game for us just as much as Feeley. He played well, but it was not a great QB performance. I don;t think he even had 200yds.

You are absolutly right, it also took a prayer of a 4th down throw to win! It was Not a victory that was decisive, not anything you could hang your hat on , it was nice but all it was for the Pats was a wake up call and probably added motivation to win the Super Bowl.

I think if Aj blows then we know, but wait until The pre-season and regular season, if he beats Frerotte (i think he will). Then he will be the man we need for the next few years if not, get rid of him, no sense in keeping a well paid back-up. But Feeley now has weapons,a running game, and hopefully a good o-line, with that he will do good. Saban brought in Houck to help out our o-line and the QB's, Giving a Qb wat he needs makes him better, like Giving Fiedler in 02 Williams, he almost did good if he didnt get injured and if that *** didnt Ray Lucas come in, we woulda have been in the playoffs(thats kinad OT). But if we we give Feeley time (cuz half a season with no offensive line nor running game, is not time or a chance) so i think h will beat out Frerotte then Frerotte will be banging his head against the wall but this time he isnt celebrating.

TARHEEL38 said:
He would be major upgrade over what we have now.
I'am not here to say that Feeley is great, needs more time, at least a full year to show us what his got.....but you telling me that Fiedler would be a major upgrade ove AJ, is lame. I respect Fiedler cause was our QB, but his not better then Feeley.

TARHEEL38 said:

OK, if you say so. Let us know when you've come back to reality.

I think they got robbed giving up a 2nd for Feeley, and I wasn't impressed by his play last year. But to say he's not tough is just ignorant. If AJ is anything, he's tough.

MDFINFAN said:
Question, do you guys think a rookie QB would have carry us to a winning season..take a look at our schedule, do you really want a rookie playing against these teams..Resume, Feeley beat the Pats last year, that's a good start for me. He's seen the best and beat them.[/QUOT

regardless of who is qb a winning season is gonna be earned with are bs schedule my favorite game phins @ pats on1/1! i think i will get a tan when im in NE

Back
Top Bottom