The ideal prospect for the Miami Dolphins is Jerry Jeudy, not Tua | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The ideal prospect for the Miami Dolphins is Jerry Jeudy, not Tua

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
The Miami Dolphins have been historically awful this year en route to an 0-4 start. The Dolphins are currently on pace for the third overall pick behind the Cincinnati Bengals and the New York Jets, due to record versus divisional opponents, but have a real good shot at the top overall pick.

Most fans and analysts view Alabama quarterback Tua Tagovailoa as the top quarterback and the best player for the Miami Dolphins, but I believe that if the Dolphins truly care about their future they should target another Alabama player.

The other Alabama player? Junior wide receiver Jerry Jeudy.

Jeudy is the top overall player on Bleacher Report draft analyst Matt Miller’s draft board, over teammate Taugovila.

When evaluating Tua, let's not forget that he has 3 WRs projected to go in the first round: Jeudy, Ruggs, Smith and - and then there's sophomore Waddle

When evaluating Tua, let's not forget that he has 3 WRs projected to go in the first round: Jeudy, Ruggs, Smith and - and then there's sophomore Waddle
Chicken or the egg scenario. I could just as easily say that it might be that the QB is so good if there are 3 first round capable wide receivers being propped up by great QB play. It's hard to tell.

That said, I thought we were #1 pick currently due to strength of schedule? Why is it now division record?

Just the same ol bad strategy. The Dolphins have been using this one for decades.

You have to understand the reason all Bama's receivers are viewed as highly as they are is because of Tua. Everybody eats because of him. Learn it.

If Hurts was still the quarterback Jeudy would still be catching 15 balls and 2 TD's. Maybe not that low, but he couldn't break 1000 yards receiving or more than 5 TD's.

Calvin Ridley couldn't even break 1000 yards receiving before Tua. Now they all threaten to do it.

Bad take. Can’t build around a WR, especially with the amount of holes this team has on the roster.

Just the same ol bad strategy. The Dolphins have been using this one for decades.

You have to understand the reason all Bama's receivers are viewed as highly as they are is because of Tua. Everybody eats because of him. Learn it.

If Hurts was still the quarterback Jeudy would still be catching 15 balls and 2 TD's. Maybe not that low, but he couldn't break 1000 yards receiving or more than 5 TD's.

Calvin Ridley couldn't even break 1000 yards receiving before Tua. Now they all threaten to do it.
please don't remind me of all the bad decisions this team has made over the years. If they have the top pick and draft anyone other than Tua it'd show they still haven't learn a thing. You freaking start by drafting Tua and then you add talent to help him out.

Jeudy talks about Tua's weird spinning... Very insightful!

The Miami Dolphins have been historically awful this year en route to an 0-4 start. The Dolphins are currently on pace for the third overall pick behind the Cincinnati Bengals and the New York Jets, due to record versus divisional opponents, but have a real good shot at the top overall pick.

Most fans and analysts view Alabama quarterback Tua Tagovailoa as the top quarterback and the best player for the Miami Dolphins, but I believe that if the Dolphins truly care about their future they should target another Alabama player.

The other Alabama player? Junior wide receiver Jerry Jeudy.

Jeudy is the top overall player on Bleacher Report draft analyst Matt Miller’s draft board, over teammate Taugovila.

100% agree. I would prefer Chase Young or Tristan Wirfs, but Jeudy has far more value at that spot.

If as some say Tua is a generational QB I can't see how you pass on that. This franchise by bad luck or bad decisions has failed to get a franchise QB since Dan the man hung em up. This guy represents our best shot at addressing a long standing problem. Let's not do the Dolphin thing and pass on him to watch him flourish at the urgh! Jets or someone else.

Back
Top Bottom