The ideal prospect for the Miami Dolphins is Jerry Jeudy, not Tua | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The ideal prospect for the Miami Dolphins is Jerry Jeudy, not Tua

Some folks dropped Pat Mahomes because of the conference he came from and the offense for which he played in..isolate the player executing his responsibilities...then grade player..stats are a product of surroundings, and can be affected both good and bad obviously, but the one true evaluation you have is to study the player without watching anyone else..jmo.

:up:True that!

Seriously is it the wide receivers making them look good?

The best way to answer that question is to just watch him. To my admittedly uneducated eye, I see a QB who reads the game better than any college prospect in a long time, makes quick decisions, consistently right decisions and places the ball with incredible accuracy that lets his wideouts make highlight reel plays, he's always looking for that seperation and aissits with the ball placement for his receviver to get the YAC. The guy hasn't thrown a single INT this season, threw about 2 in the regular season last year, that's ridiculous.

Watch his ole miss tape (his last game) he accounted for 7 TDs, had a wideout on fire that game but it wasn't Jeudy, started throwing to a tight end because apparently he felt he wasn't getting enough love and surprise surprise he has career catching performance. Like I said I'm no evaluator, so don't take my word for this, watch him yourself and listen to the many knowledgable guys that frequent our draft forum here, it's a pretty consistent message you hear.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom