The ideal prospect for the Miami Dolphins is Jerry Jeudy, not Tua | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The ideal prospect for the Miami Dolphins is Jerry Jeudy, not Tua

i don’t understand the logic at all relative to our team ??

Trevor trolls that form their opinions after watching 1 college football game in the past 10 years find a lot of videos on Youtube insightful :lol:

Dude, the type of "spinning" Jeudy is talking about is very dangerous!
It may not show up in a drug test but it will eventually negatively impact his play!
I foresee a possible intervention...

:lol:

Dude, the type of "spinning" Jeudy is talking about is very dangerous!
It may not show up in a drug test but it will eventually negatively impact his play!
I foresee a possible intervention...

:lol:

Pretty sure that intervention already happened. Let us know the next time you see Tua "spinning" :lol:

If as some say Tua is a generational QB I can't see how you pass on that. This franchise by bad luck or bad decisions has failed to get a franchise QB since Dan the man hung em up. This guy represents our best shot at addressing a long standing problem. Let's not do the Dolphin thing and pass on him to watch him flourish at the urgh! Jets or someone else.

Nothing generational about Tua, an interesting prospect but If anyone is thinking he is the next coming of Marino they are sadly mistaken. That being said, a WR @ 1 overall.....that is one I cannot say I would support, but the NFL has more in common with arena ball each year.

I already see the Tua jocksniffing cult is out for you, enjoy them....they can be kind of amusing when riled.

1200px-IT_(2017_film)_logo.svg.png

When evaluating Tua, let's not forget that he has 3 WRs projected to go in the first round: Jeudy, Ruggs, Smith and - and then there's sophomore Waddle

Haha you will tell us that Rosen's is the most talented QB we have had since Marino with his 66 career passer rating and excuse that all alway. But when you see a truly historic QB with 77 TDs and 8 Ints you want to imply its his WRs and not the QB. Got it. Must be hard trying to prop Rosen up these days.

At this point we need to be comparing Rosen to Thill. A closer comparison.

Scherff and wirfs at guard

Me likey

Probably be a one or the other thing

Think we’re looking at a center and s tackle. I think Boehm dieter and Davis stick. Boehm maybe depth

Nothing generational about Tua, an interesting prospect but If anyone is thinking he is the next coming of Marino they are sadly mistaken. That being said, a WR @ 1 overall.....that is one I cannot say I would support, but the NFL has more in common with arena ball each year.

I already see the Tua jocksniffing cult is out for you, enjoy them....they can be kind of amusing when riled.

View attachment 27205

I wouldn't stress over "it" too much. Grier is likely going to provide you Herberthill to serve as backup to Tannehill.

Sleep well.

Haha you will tell us that Rosen's is the most talented QB we have had since Marino with his 66 career passer rating and excuse that all alway. But when you see a truly historic QB with 77 TDs and 8 Ints you want to imply its his WRs and not the QB. Got it. Must be hard trying to prop Rosen up these days.

At this point we need to be comparing Rosen to Thill. A closer comparison.

He makes a perfectly valid point.

On most of those TDz his wrs have at least 1-3 yards of separation, which just isn't going to happen in the NFL with that kind of regularity...

OR

they make acrobatic catches that no one on our current squad is going to be making.

if he started for the fins we'd be seeing INTz and dropped passes all over the place.

I'm not against drafting Tua,

I DO think it is pathetic to obsess about it NOW & even think about 'tanking' to draft him.

As for comparing TH to Rosen, there is NO comparison there.

When TH was drafted there was NOT ONE talent evaluator on this planet that had him projected as the top QB, or as a top tier QB.

There is a REASON for that, it would be obvious to anyone that watched him play in college that he is not in the same league as Rosen as far as arm talent is concerned.

Think we’re looking at a center and s tackle. I think Boehm dieter and Davis stick. Boehm maybe depth

I don’t think there’s gonna be a tackle not named Thomas grade out even or better than wirfs. But again im probably making that a guard.

He makes a perfectly valid point.

On most of those TDz his wrs have at least 1-3 yards of separation, which just isn't going to happen in the NFL with that kind of regularity...

OR

they make acrobatic catches that no one on our current squad is going to be making.

if he started for the fins we'd be seeing INTz and dropped passes all over the place.

I'm not against drafting Tua,

I DO think it is pathetic to obsess about it NOW & even think about 'tanking' to draft him.

As for comparing TH to Rosen, there is NO comparison there.

When TH was drafted there was NOT ONE talent evaluator on this planet that had him projected as the top QB, or as a top tier QB.

There is a REASON for that, it would be obvious to anyone that watched him play in college that he is not in the same league as Rosen as far as arm talent is concerned.

Hahahah get out of here. The dude has a 66 career passer rating. I dont care if his arm was the love child of Marino and Jeff George. He's not good.

Back
Top Bottom