The keys to winning OUR game against the Patsies... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The keys to winning OUR game against the Patsies...

Originally posted by 82YARDotBOMB
patsfans.com and kffl.com 2 great pats boards.go there and enjoy them.

lol@all they do is screen pass- and forget the deep balls that were completed this year.--- kids

What one deep pass?

Yea but its still only one. I can play qb for the Pats, dink and dunk all day. I can throw 10 yards or under at all times to and complete 80 percent of my passes. .

Can somebody point out to the pats fans that WE are the "COLD WEATHER" team.

THEY are the ones that THROW THE BALL!

Originally posted by Section126
Can somebody point out to the pats fans that WE are the "COLD WEATHER" team.

THEY are the ones that THROW THE BALL!
i said if its cold and there is ice, advantage dolphins!;)

The key to winning this game is very simple. Norv Turner MUST stay out of tendency. Spread the ball around to everyone. With few exceptions, NE doesn't have the talent to play well when they are reacting. They are however smart and well coached enough to stop most attempts at "man up" football. A patsy fan said it best. The pats win because they keep their oppenents in uncomfortable environments then capatilize on the inevitable mistakes. If Norv calls an aggressive game, we handily beat the Pats at their own game.

Originally posted by 32yrfinfan
The key to winning this game is very simple. Norv Turner MUST stay out of tendency. Spread the ball around to everyone. With few exceptions, NE doesn't have the talent to play well when they are reacting. They are however smart and well coached enough to stop most attempts at "man up" football. A patsy fan said it best. The pats win because they keep their oppenents in uncomfortable environments then capatilize on the inevitable mistakes. If Norv calls an aggressive game, we handily beat the Pats at their own game.
if norv calls some quick down and outs and some slant ins. i think that'll take the extra men out of the box and open it for ricky!;)

Actually, I see this game being won only if we keep the ball OUT of Rickys hands. Yes, I am sober. Run Ricky Run = tendency= very close game= some ridiculous phantom penalty or even more ridiculous dolphin brain fart that the Patsies will take advantage of late while we are standing around pointing fingers and coming up with good excuses for the post game report. We had a long time to prepare. We need to keep them off-guard by giving the ball to everyone not just "the one", no matter where they are lined up.

I think the pats fans all have the right to believe they will win this game. They have about 5 or 6 wins against very good teams to prove it. However, what they are not mentioning is the way the Dolphins have been playing recently. Recently, not the last few Decembers, nor even the beginning of this year. Recently. And recently, our offense routed the #1 ranked defense. What says we can't do that against the Patsies? We will have had 10 days of resting on a high and confidence. Though Miami does not have the 10-2 record and the home field advantage, they will be fired up for this game. The pats might be a little too confident considering all the history these Pats fans have remind us of.

Originally posted by Williams34Phins
All we need to do is press the WR and spy on faulk. All the pats do is quck passes to the wr or te and the screen to faulk, that's all they have.

Is that why they beat us on the deep pass in our first game?

Corrections and additions:

"with no noticeable names except Klemm and Andruzzi..keys to the running game..."

Actually Klemm is on IR and Adruzzi could be our worst starting OL, Woody and Light are out two best lineman.

"All the Pats do is quick passes to the wr or te and the screen to faulk, that's all they have."

I think we all know what I am going to say next. Dolphins fans should know as well as anybody Pats are throwing down the field more this year. 6 of Brady's 15 TDs are over 20 yards, 3TDs over 40. PS those numbers are 'yds in the air'

"Ricky not running against the pats? Check the stats buddy. Ricky OWNS the pats. In the middle of his slump this season he had 97 yards against the practice squad pats."

Dolphins w/ RW vs. Patriots, 1 Win - 2 Losses. He had 97 yards on 27 carries last time. Now that Ted Washington is back I would think that would be less.

"I think Surtain and Madison, are going to get a few INT's."

Brady hasn't thrown an INT at home this year.

"Brady wont have all day to throw (unless there linemen are allowed to hold all day). "

Good job at setting up an excuse! But last time Brady was 24-34 2 TDs 0 INTs and was only sacked once.

"Can somebody point out to the pats fans that WE are the 'COLD WEATHER' team."

Yes. keep telling yourself that. Since 1988, 6-21 on the road in December.

He means we are better equipped to handle the cold because we are a run-first team. The Pats are a pass-first team, which is not favorable in cold conditions. I can't believe we have to spell everything out twice for you all......:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom