The League wants a Dynasty... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The League wants a Dynasty...

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Think about it.. Dynasties are good for the NFL.. The years of the hated cowboys and the marvelous 49ers were glamour years..

So how can they make that magic come back in a league wrought with parity? Choose a team that plays close to the vest and makes few mistakes.. but to ensure they get as far as they can, NEGATE the few mistakes they make..

Was anyone else disgusted at all the noncalls on pass interence and holding that the Patriots benefitted from?? That last drive for Manning when he could have come back.. there were 2 BACK TO BACK PIs that would most assuredly been called on any other team..

Tom Brady = Joe Montana.. Get ready for it folks.. It is gonna suck.

There is a way we can negate the Brady=Montana thing..............Can we get Buddy Ryan here and throw some "bounty" money around?

what about all of the other games before this that the Pats won to get this far--as much as we hate it, the Pats have earned it

Originally posted by !PapaCrunk!
what about all of the other games before this that the Pats won to get this far--as much as we hate it, the Pats have earned it

Bull$hit.

Pats are soldi if not spectacular. they deserve to go to the SB. Mistakes are forced, its up to the d -coaches to make it happen.

If we can get an "O" to go with our "D" we will topple the dynasty before it starts!

Im not saying they didnt deserve it.. but they did get some help.. alot of help.

No ****. Two back to back defensive holding non-calls. I'm so eFFing pissed off right now.

:fire: :yell: :fire: :yell: :fire: :yell: :fire:

Everyone hates it when the opposing team gets a call to go their way, but think's it the best thing ever if it is ruled in their own favor:escape:
I know I do

They did get some help, I agree, but their defense is consistent either way.

The Patriots are the Lakers of the NFL.. They can beat up opponents all they want illegallly and if a fingernail is laid on 'em, a flag flies..

Ty Law was harassing Harrison all game illegally.. He would still be bumping him 10 to 15 yards down field and the refs just looked the other way when that stuff happened.. It wasn't just harrison either, Pollard, Wayne not much to Stokley though..

I've watched alot of Patriots games this season and in every single game, there were questionable calls that won them the real close games.. The New England/Houston game was a joke and a big muff by the referees but the NFL just seem to ignore it as if they encouraged it..

The Patriots are being made out to be the next Dynasty.. Very fitting for what this country is going through..

Originally posted by Rebar71
No ****. Two back to back defensive holding non-calls. I'm so eFFing pissed off right now.

:fire: :yell: :fire: :yell: :fire: :yell: :fire:

I saw those too, can't believe they weren't called knowing what was on the line. Hmm, tuck rule....no holding/PI calls....fix..is....

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
The Patriots are the Lakers of the NFL...
Except that the Lakers have 4 super-stars - plus their coach. The Pats have one - including their coach.

You guys are so jealous it is laughable. Keep em coming. I love it. I will be laughing all the way to the SB.

Back
Top Bottom