The League wants a Dynasty... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The League wants a Dynasty...

Lets not become whiney(sp?) Phin fans.

NE, IMO, is the best TEAM in the NFL. You do not go to the Superbowl twice in three years by just being lucky. And no, I don't mean that there is some vast conspiracy fixing games either. I mean that they were good enough to take advantage of the breaks they were given. I do believe some luck is involved, but hey that is true every year with every team that goes to the SB.

Look it could be worse, it could be the JETS or the Bills going to the SB. Blech I say suck it up act like men (or women, your choice) and hate the Pats for more rational reasons, like the fact that they are d@mn carpet-bagging yankees.

TexPHinphan

p.s. I heard the Kraft and Tags were involved with the fake moon landings as well.

Sorry...I hate the Pats as much or more than anyone(seriously, we're talking hatred here), but this isn't a fix. They have one of the best coaches in football, and that makes all the difference in the world. They also have great personell people who get them a ton of picks by making deals like the one they did with Wanny to get our 2nd round pick in 2004. I PRAY the Panthers beat the snot out of them in the SB, but they DO deserve to be there, make no mistake.

Originally posted by TexPhinPhan
Lets not become whiney(sp?) Phin fans.

NE, IMO, is the best TEAM in the NFL. You do not go to the Superbowl twice in three years by just being lucky. And no, I don't mean that there is some vast conspiracy fixing games either. I mean that they were good enough to take advantage of the breaks they were given. I do believe some luck is involved, but hey that is true every year with every team that goes to the SB.

Look it could be worse, it could be the JETS or the Bills going to the SB. Blech I say suck it up act like men (or women, your choice) and hate the Pats for more rational reasons, like the fact that they are d@mn carpet-bagging yankees.

TexPHinphan

p.s. I heard the Kraft and Tags were involved with the fake moon landings as well.

Thanks for the mature post but as a Pats fan I am definitely enjoying all of the disrespect they are getting. This is what makes football so fun! I love all of the theories floating around.

It's these attitudes that make everyone overlook the "Patsies" every week (including opposing players). Chalk it up to luck. Chalk it up to Orwellian conspiracies.

We Pats fans chalk it up to Belichick and guys who love to play football. No primadonnas on our team.

But I have to admit that the Pats have seen alot of luck this year (especially if you count injuries as lucky). I know I would hate them if I were a Phins fan.

Originally posted by Seymour93

Thanks for the mature post but as a Pats fan I am definitely enjoying all of the disrespect they are getting. This is what makes football so fun! I love all of the theories floating around.

It's these attitudes that make everyone overlook the "Patsies" every week (including opposing players). Chalk it up to luck. Chalk it up to Orwellian conspiracies.

We Pats fans chalk it up to Belichick and guys who love to play football. No primadonnas on our team.

But I have to admit that the Pats have seen alot of luck this year (especially if you count injuries as lucky). I know I would hate them if I were a Phins fan.

A respectful Pats fan..........Congratulations to you.

I will say this, and I have said it a million times.......The pats are a very smart team.......SMART, SMART, SMART, as opposed the fins....a Talented, but dumb as dirt team.

I guess I'm late to the party. But for the most part, this thread was absolutely insane and childish. And I'm disappointed that the majority of the posts sit on our board tonight.

Honestly, take a look at yourselves (the guilty parties). Stop crying. I'm tired of seeing it. Grow up. If I was NE Matt, I'd be laughing my azz off too. Hell, I'd probably be taunting you far more than he has.

Man up and accept that New England is the better team. Accept that they deserve to be where they are. Accept that Tom Brady is one of the best quarterbacks in the league. There's nothing wrong with that because it's the truth.

Finally, the personal flaming was way out of line in this thread. It ends now. If I see it again in any thread, you (who flamed) will be sitting out for a little while. I don't care who you are.

"This house is clear..."

Back
Top Bottom