The League wants a Dynasty... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The League wants a Dynasty...

Originally posted by NE Matt
You guys are so jealous it is laughable. Keep em coming. I love it. I will be laughing all the way to the SB.

Why would we be jealous of a bunch of frauds?

You tell me why, Section. You are so green with envy you are making an a** out of yourself. I come here to read all the whining,excuses, hand wringing you do. You are my favorite sore loser poster Section 126. Got any inside info today? You crack me up.

You guys are so jealous it is laughable. Keep em coming. I love it. I will be laughing all the way to the SB.

Its not so much jealousy bro....but you'd have to be BLIND to not see the non-calls....even as a Pats fan.

You tell me why, Section. You are so green with envy you are making an a** out of yourself. I come here to read all the whining,excuses, hand wringing you do. You are my favorite sore loser poster Section 126. Got any inside info today? You crack me up.

What kind of loser are you? If my team had won the AFC championship, I'd be out celebrating....your dumba$$ is here talking smack......

Your team is a fraud..........

The worst team ever to win a superbowl.

PERIOD.

Do you get it now?

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
One post out of 100's that smack of jealousy doesn't make a gracious winner. But hey, don't stop now. Keep em coming Dolfan boy. I am laughing at you.

Speaking of frauds, you got any inside info later tonight. You are a joke.

I picked the Patriots to win against the Colts.. I got the difference correct, but not the score.. I had the Patriots winning 17-7

It's very obvious the bias the NFL referees have towards the Patriots opponents.. Week in and week out throughout the year there were various questionable calls that were huge late in games that favored the Patriots.. It is no coincidence to me that the Patriots are being pushed to look like the dynasty that they would not be without all those gimme calls for the Patriots..

You are a Patriots fan so enjoy it.. I hope this favoritism towards the Patriots ends sometime in the next couple of years..

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
I picked the Patriots to win against the Colts.. I got the difference correct, but not the score.. I had the Patriots winning 17-7

It's very obvious the bias the NFL referees have towards the Patriots opponents.. Week in and week out throughout the year there were various questionable calls that were huge late in games that favored the Patriots.. It is no coincidence to me that the Patriots are being pushed to look like the dynasty that they would not be without all those gimme calls for the Patriots..

You are a Patriots fan so enjoy it.. I hope this favoritism towards the Patriots ends sometime in the next couple of years..

Oh they see it too Rude....but don't ever expect them to admit it....denial.

However....all things being equal....if Miami won the SB in the same manner....I wouldn't give a DAMN what other teams' fans said ;)

.....but I wouldn't go to their board looking for it....I'd just be happy feeling like we'd gotten away with armed robbery and not say JACK!

:)

I am amazed that a Pats fan would be in here after winning the AFC Championship game. Do you have no better place to celebrate? We are Dolphins fans, get over it. Do you think we are going to change because you are here. We hate your team just like you hate our team. Are you that stupid? Oh, funny that EVERY fan of EVERY team knows that you guys get ref advantages EVERY week but you won't admit. If I were you, I would just enjoy it while Kraft can still pay off the refs. Go back to ****ty, cold New England.

You should be laughing to the SB I would be too, but guess what I could also admit that my team got a lot of breaks to help get them there.

Why are you fighting with this Patriot fan? Patriot fans are just waiting for pitchers and catchers to report. Football season is just killing time for them.

hey Kasaba....Are you talking to me, punk? I live in Ft Lauderdale. I have read your childish, whiney posts before. You are actually my second favorite poster on here. You are quite a writer. I can almost feel your frustration,jealousy and anger thru the computer when the Pats win again.It really F's you up,huh man. Keep up the whining posts. They are too funny.

hey Kasaba....Are you talking to me, punk? I live in Ft Lauderdale. I have read your childish, whiney posts before. You are actually my second favorite poster on here. You are quite a writer. I can almost feel your frustration,jealousy and anger thru the computer when the Pats win again.It really F's you up,huh man. Keep up the whining posts. They are too funny.

LMAO....DOOD....get a LIFE!

Is this self-fulfillment or something for ya?

go fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu888888c---------kkkkkkkkkkkkk matt you peeeeeeece of skata. the patriotis are so @@@@@@@ lucky. trust me malaka there are no more dynastys in pro sprots ever. KMAN

Back
Top Bottom