The League wants a Dynasty... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The League wants a Dynasty...

They had to try SOMETHING since they already used their Zamboni-Trick and know they couldn't get away with something like THAT again.

;)

That's one conspiracy theory I can't get behind....LMAO....sorry.

It's that guy that stole Brady's TV. He enraged Brady.:lol:

Originally posted by NE Matt
One post out of 100's that smack of jealousy doesn't make a gracious winner. But hey, don't stop now. Keep em coming Dolfan boy. I am laughing at you.

Speaking of frauds, you got any inside info later tonight. You are a joke.

You don't know WTF you are talking about........you probably became a patties fan when they last won........you are ignored......you bahsten jaqgeff.

First off, let me say i respect the Patriots alot for what they do. I respect their coach who is just so calm and collected all the time and his players play to the tee for them. I also think the coaching staff is very good. I dont think they got lucky to get where they are. I do think the officials were so obviously way off on the tuck rule, which was basically a made up rule as they went. And the holding on the Colt WR's was rediculous yesterday. No one can ever tell me that officials are not biased. They can call holding anytime they want and will.

anybody else getting real sick and tired on hearing about Tom Brady? The guy is a good QB with decent numbers but nothing that really stands out at ya and he finishes in front of Jamal Lewis for MVP who had the second most yards ever in a season?????? I'm also sick of hearing how he has won 14 games in a row. The Pats have won 14 in a row, not Tom Brady. I guess by all accounts Antwoine Smith must be one of the best running backs too since he has won 14 games in a row also.

Originally posted by fearthefish
anybody else getting real sick and tired on hearing about Tom Brady? The guy is a good QB with decent numbers but nothing that really stands out at ya and he finishes in front of Jamal Lewis for MVP who had the second most yards ever in a season?????? I'm also sick of hearing how he has won 14 games in a row. The Pats have won 14 in a row, not Tom Brady. I guess by all accounts Antwoine Smith must be one of the best running backs too since he has won 14 games in a row also.

I'm not. The guy is good. Decent numbers can be deceiving. A QB don't need a passer rating of 158.3 will all kindsa yards/TDs to be VERY effective. He stays within his teams scheme, doesn't make alot of mistakes, and enjoys O-Line protection from HELL.

You don't NEED Dan Marino numbers to be effective.

But I will agree with you totally that their "team" has won 14 in a row. He hasn't done it all....but has been a constant.

I agree but I still don't think he should be compared to Montana. I don't think he is as good as everyone is leading on. One thing though it's not that hard to get o-line protection when the hold the defensive line the entire game. I thought it was kind of wierd when they won two years ago, it was the year of the attack on 9-11. The pats were the only team in the NFL that had red, white and blue as there colors. And not to mention there name (patriots). Come on it is so obvious they are the favorite. Not mine but definetly someones.

Originally posted by NavyFishFan

I'm not. The guy is good. Decent numbers can be deceiving. A QB don't need a passer rating of 158.3 will all kindsa yards/TDs to be VERY effective. He stays within his teams scheme, doesn't make alot of mistakes, and enjoys O-Line protection from HELL.

You don't NEED Dan Marino numbers to be effective.

But I will agree with you totally that their "team" has won 14 in a row. He hasn't done it all....but has been a constant.

I think you missed my point. All week here in Boston (yes I'm a Dolphins fan) the Media was up in arms that Brady doesn't get the respect that Manning gets. He doesn't get that respect because as a QUARTERBACK he doesn't deserve it. The same way that Troy Aikmen never got any repsect. They are both good QB's on great teams. We've heard it a million times "when a team wins the QB gets too much credit and when a team losses they get too much of the blame" The argument that Brady is better than Manning in terms of being a QB is asanine! Brady is a smart player with decent skills on a great team with a great coach.

Originally posted by fearthefish

I think you missed my point. All week here in Boston (yes I'm a Dolphins fan) the Media was up in arms that Brady doesn't get the respect that Manning gets. He doesn't get that respect because as a QUARTERBACK he doesn't deserve it. The same way that Troy Aikmen never got any repsect. They are both good QB's on great teams. We've heard it a million times "when a team wins the QB gets too much credit and when a team losses they get too much of the blame" The argument that Brady is better than Manning in terms of being a QB is asanine! Brady is a smart player with decent skills on a great team with a great coach.

Amen Brother!

Every 2nd week Brady plays at Foxboro, in wind, rain, and snow. Every 2nd week Manning plays in a dome, with Harrison and Edge. As Steve Young said yesterday, Brady's stats are every bit as good as Manning's when you take into account things like the above.

The last two weeks you saw Mcnair and Manning showcase just how hard it is to play qb in Foxboro - Brady does it every other week.

This really is laughable...holding calls or not this team has won 14 straight games, and they beat EVERY good team during that streak. They've played with more injuries than any team as well. The score was 24-14, but it should've been 41-14...The Colts got manhandled every which way...they're just lucky that the Pats offense sputtered so many times in the redzone. I hate the Patriots just as much as the next person, but sh*t, give them their due, they beat EVERYONE.

Back
Top Bottom