The Miami Dolphins worst football Coach Hall of Fame | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Miami Dolphins worst football Coach Hall of Fame

The Miami Dolphins worst football Coach Hall of Fame. Select your winner!

• Dave Wannstedt

• Nick Saban

• Cam Cameron

• Tony Sparano

• Joe Philbin

• Adam Gase

Results are only viewable after voting.
Um no, Gase was hands down the worst. He had no idea how to be a coach, has no idea how to call any type of offense, and successfully ruined out teams by sending off good players because his bitch *** couldn't handle testosterone. **** him, **** him right in his bitxh ***!! :)
Dude philibin was the worst coach ever....****kng awful.
bully scandal
Wanting to bench tannehill
Never made playoffs or won more than 8 games. How can you say gase was worse ?
You need to read chambers files. Even he says gase improved culture from Philbin regime.
I could go on and on. ****kng hate Philbin. Only worse coach was Cameron

If you need more evidence let me know. I got a bunch of other reasons Philbin was worse than gase.

I voted Cam Cameron and rofl I see many of us feel that way. My blood boils every time I hear the name Ted Ginn Jr.

Make your selection for worst Miami Dolphins Coach!
Coaches​
Record​
Accomplishments​
Leave more worthless feedback​
Dave Wannstedt73-422 playoffs berths, division championship, systematically destroyed the team for years giving away draft picks like grubhub coupons.
Nick Saban15-17Bailed on the franchise. Made a smart move for himself.
Cam Cameron1-15Who is this guy?
Tony Sparano
29-32Dave Wannstedt in disguise. Same porstache, same bad decision, same lame post conference quotes. Minus GM destroying skills, and minus being gifted a talented defense. We also won a division championship under Wanny Jr.
Joe Philbin24-28Looking like Mr. Burns
Adam Gase23-25Surprised he is still a head coach in the nfl.
Cam Cameron is obvious.

However, if you consider missed opportunities you have to blame Saban for passing on Aaron Rodgers in his first draft and for taking Culpepper over brees regardless of him trying to place the entire blame on the medical staff. Technically that’s not coaching but he ran the entire show and those were colossal mistakes that if he hadn’t made them would’ve changed our franchises fortunes a long time ago.

Adam Gase failed to get the most out of ryan Tannehill, we actually had a franchise Qb we drafted, but failed to surround him with neccessary pieces to succeed. Based on how he has performed in Tennessee. Gase was also a fraud as a so called offensive guru.

Clearly Cameron was the most inept and had the worst record. However I think Gase and Wannstedt are the real answer as not only were they simply horrific coaches but they also hurt the team for years to come based upon their pride and bad decision making. Philbin's years just basically didn't happen. he took a vanilla team, kept it vanilla and just entirely sans identity. Saban is scum because of what he could have done for us but he bailed like a b!tch. Sure the other Bama fans will come to his rescue but they know it as well.

Philbin was worse dude
i Won’t say worse, but i will say both inadequate for the position, both completely unqualified.

I guess it’s just the nature for which Gase thinks he can pass for a head coach, when you see it in real life for 6 days strait it boggles the mind.

1. Philbin - you could not be any more lost as a leader than he was. On top of that we can't look back and point out one thing we even did well at that period on offense or defense.

2. Gase - Talk about fools gold. His treatment of players and overall demeanor alienated everyone around him. By the end of year 3 the team had totally checked out on him right in the thick of a playoff hunt. He had some good ideas I thought, but the way he approached teaching and leading this team was awful.

3. Cameron - it was one year but it was a terrible point for the team. He didn't make it any better with his lackadaisical approach to coaching.

4. Wanny - He had a ton of talent but he squandered it and crushed the future of the team with poor trades. He was never qualified to be GM and it hurt the dolphins dearly.

5. Saban - Saban is a notorious hard***. His control freak style and overall coaching philosophy just didn't mesh.

6. Sparano - He had a lot of potential as a leader. He wasted it by sticking to 70s football and remaining to loyal to his coaches and former players. The players loved him but he just couldn't get out of his own way.

I voted Cam Cameron and rofl I see many of us feel that way. My blood boils every time I hear the name Ted Ginn Jr.
Ted Ginn Jr AND his family.

The worst draft press conference ever. "We need thumbs to go in this direction".

The drafting of John Beck that lasted all of one season, so much fail from him and Mueller its practically hilarious.

...So yeah, Cameron has my vote.

Cameron and Philbin were complete losers, but for some reason I detest Gase even more. Im not sure why, but his smug, arrogance and Putin look just make me angry. LOL!

Cameron was the worst coach by far but Wannstedt drove a proud, legendary franchise into the dirt for a decade. If you paid someone to destroy a franchise, his competition for highest paid would be Bill O Brien...maybe Matt Millen and his "Yes, Im drafting a WR high in the 1st round for the third straight year"
This... 1621952127289.png
Wanstadt did more longterm damage than any other coach after being handed the keys by JJ. The only reason he has as many wins as he does is it took time to dismantle the roster JJ built. Had he not been gifted that roster, no way he has half as many wins...

I voted twice, Cameron and Gase.

Whereas I believe Cameron was a worse coach, what really bothered me about Gase was how he'd be sitting on the bench going through photos while the D was on the field. You're a head coach FFS, you'd better be watching all aspects of your team.

Cam Cameron is the worst coach this team ever had. I don't think there's any debate possible on that.

Dave Wannstedt certainly did the most institutional damage to the team, but only because he had more rope than Cam Cam. Dolphins before Wannstedt: Winningest franchise in North American pro sports. Dolphins after Wannstedt: lol

But he wasn't worse than Cameron. Not even close. Dave Wannstedt was a buffoon, but Cam Cameron was a genuine moron.

Last edited:
Sparano and Saban don't belong on this list. Saban is a bad person and made horrible decisions as the GM, but was a good coach. Sparano was not brilliant, but if he had been given a good team and not actively undermined by fat retard Bill Parcells and antisocial midwit Jeff Ireland, probably would have been fine.

Wannested wasn't a terrible coach, although I think he was a terrible talent evaluator.
He was a pretty bad game day coach whos teams choked in key moments. But yeah, on paper his W/L was good.

For me, it’s not Cam Cam - just one season and QBs like Jeff Beck and Cleo Lemon. He was clueless but the only good player he had was Ronnie Brown. For me it’s Adam Gase - what a ****tard. Going like 100 straight first quarters w/out a TD or whatever it was was brutal. Watching the team go 1-11 on 3rd downs every week was equally brutal. He was a total fraud and he gets my vote because he lasted too long.

Back
Top Bottom