***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.*** | Page 120 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blueprint said:
He's a weak, below average player.

All he can do is shoot the ball well for his size, and he takes some stupid shots.

I disagree. Doleac doesn't have a lot of athletic ability, yet makes the most of it. Apparently he's good enough in the eyes of riles for him to be retained by the team. It was a good thing that they did too, because of Zo's latest injury. As weak as you think he is, he provides a little depth at the position. Any time you have a big man that can hit the 15-20 footer, he certainly isn't below average.

TerryTate said:
I disagree. Doleac doesn't have a lot of athletic ability, yet makes the most of it. Apparently he's good enough in the eyes of riles for him to be retained by the team. It was a good thing that they did too, because of Zo's latest injury. As weak as you think he is, he provides a little depth at the position. Any time you have a big man that can hit the 15-20 footer, he certainly isn't below average.

kind of like a 7 foot tall wes welker :lol:

This is truly amazing. Three straight possessions for Chicago; three B.S. calls.

Miami is getting called for every "touch" in this game. Also, Hinrich was clearly about to pass the ball, so the ref who sent him to the free throw line = another ref on cocaine. I don't care if Miami is up by 30 or down by 30. I'm gonna complain when I see a streak of horrific calls going AGAINST my team.

Even the Bulls fans on RealGM are thanking the refs. :shakeno:

Am I the only person who laughs at the hype song that goes:

"Clap, clap, clap...CLAP YA HANDS!"

That's a DJ Assault song, the dude who sung Azz N Tittiez (yeah, the one from Chappelle's show that came on when they were doing the gay landscapers). Maybe I'm just dumb as hell, but the way it sounds is just funny as hell to me. :sidelol:

Dear Mr. Ben Gordon,

Sorry, but James Posey is trying to win the Defensive POY award on you tonight.

Signed,

Heat fans.

Blueprint said:
Am I the only person who laughs at the hype song that goes:

"Clap, clap, clap...CLAP YA HANDS!"

That's a DJ Assault song, the dude who sung Azz N Tittiez (yeah, the one from Chappelle's show that came on when they were doing the gay landscapers). Maybe I'm just dumb as hell, but the way it sounds is just funny as hell to me. :sidelol:

Isn't that the Chacha song?

Now that this game is getting closer, expect some of the worse calls you've ever seen - AGAINT MIAMI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom