***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.*** | Page 118 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
the Bulls got tons of 2nd chance points in Game 1 and were almost perfect from 3. that won't happen again. Shaq doesn't have to make his FTs to be dominate. he never makes his FTs but that doesn't mean that he's not dominate

nick1 said:
the Bulls got tons of 2nd chance points in Game 1 and were almost perfect from 3. that won't happen again. Shaq doesn't have to make his FTs to be dominate. he never makes his FTs but that doesn't mean that he's not dominate

If we were playing in the days before the 3 point line that game would have been a total blowout :lol:

Before any Bulls fans get offended that was just a joke

WestCoastPhins said:
You guys are really ****y for a team that won by 6 points(3 being gimmie end game foul points against a 7 seed. You really think shaq will play that good twice in a row the guy is a 50% free throw shooter, law of averages says he shoots bad from the line following his 5-6 performance. Do you really think only gordon will show up for the bulls tonight. We had our chance to steal one and we got close, but we have just a good of chance to beat you today.

I doubt tonights game will be as close. 'Zo's presence means a lot to this team. I dont think anyone dislikes or trys to disrespect the Bulls here. They are a fun team to watch. Unfortunately for Bull's fans they just arent good enough. Its just like the Heat two years ago. Great fun to watch but you knew they werent going anywhere in the playoffs.

For the Bulls fan:

I will ask you a question...what is more likely?

A) SHAQ dominating a bunch of stiffs.

B) The Bulls looking like the 86 Celtics from three.

You have your answer...The Heat win easily tonight..I wouldn't be surprised by a 20 point Heat win.

My feeling the last few weeks is that the plan for Zo is to sit out the first round. If Haslem hadn't gotten himself suspended, Zo would be a definite scratch. But now, he's a maybe. I still think he sits. We've got homecourt tonight.

If Zo sits and Miami wins, I think it's almost a lock that he sits out the series. Or he only plays sparingly late to start "getting back".

IMO the only way Zo plays is if Chicago makes the series itself close and they're hurting us inside. I.E. only if it's absolutely necessary.

Section126 said:
For the Bulls fan:

I will ask you a question...what is more likely?

A) SHAQ dominating a bunch of stiffs.

B) The Bulls looking like the 86 Celtics from three.

You have your answer...The Heat win easily tonight..I wouldn't be surprised by a 20 point Heat win.

Heat win 108-100

Alex22 said:
It looks terrible...I dont know if I can watch 48 minutes of it :( :boohoo:

You do realize that when we have SHAQ, PAYTON, TOINE, WADE, and S. ANDERSON OUT THERE..there will be 5 bald heads on the floor?

Section126 said:
You do realize that when we have SHAQ, PAYTON, TOINE, WADE, and S. ANDERSON OUT THERE..there will be 5 bald heads on the floor?

I know but they didn't look as bad....Theirs weren't shiny like Wade's........He just doesn't make a good bald person

Alex22 said:
I know but they didn't look as bad....Theirs weren't shiny like Wade's........He just doesn't make a good bald person

:yeahthat:

Dwade is one ugly mother with that bald head :yes:

It looks like they missed a big spot down the side of his head when they shaved...there is a huge dark area......is it supposed to be like that?? :lol:

Wade is so freaking unselfish. The first few points they scored were D-wade assists. How many times in a game do you hear "From D-wade!" from the public announcer?

Oh and Eric Reid rules as an announcer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom