***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.*** | Page 119 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn bro i dont think ive ever actually cared about a players hair but damn that baldness is killing me. The barber probably missed up and he just decided to get rid of it. Hopefully he doesnt keep it like that.

Williams is really impressive I mean how did he make that 3? His release is so short

This just isn't fair that we can't stay healthy and now they took Haslem from us.

Doleac ****ing sucks. He's one of the weakest players in NBA history. 2 TO's in 3 minutes to add.

Blueprint said:
This just isn't fair that we can't stay healthy and now they took Haslem from us.

Doleac ****ing sucks. He's one of the weakest players in NBA history.

nah he's a good backup, but thats what he is....a backup, no way he should be getting these extended minutes

Alex22 said:
nah he's a good backup, but thats what he is....a backup, no way he should be getting these extended minutes
He's a weak, below average player.

All he can do is shoot the ball well for his size, and he takes some stupid shots.

...the **** wasn't that a foul? That's the third illegal screen I've counted.

Blueprint said:
He's a weak, below average player.

All he can do is shoot the ball well for his size, and he takes some stupid shots.

He shoots extremely well for his size, and he plays decent defense, You gotta remember there arent that many great centers in the league anymore....

What a way to finish the half....wow

Refs overturned the call AFTER calling it a no basket; they better have. That was good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom