***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.*** | Page 123 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, it was implied in an sunsentinel article...i think a Dr. said that lingering cramps would/could result into a strain or even a tear in the muscle..and that would not be good

tucker said:
no, it was implied in an sunsentinel article...i think a Dr. said that lingering cramps would/could result into a strain or even a tear in the muscle..and that would not be good

Ohh so he has a bad cramp...i get those alot they'll last for 2-3 days.....if he tears it then he'll most likely be out for the rest of the playoffs but i doubt that happens because he's getting the best treatment with the team doctors and they'll know how to handle it so it doesn't strain or tear.

Tyson Chandler is averaging more fouls than points per game in this series. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Blueprint said:
Is Zo playing tonight, anyone know? :confused:

Game time decision.

He looked fantastic in his workout before game 2.

If you saw it...he caught pivoted and exploded with a dunk at the basket at full speed over 20 times ina row with every dunk just as hard as the one before..

He then ran sprints from three point line to three point line.

Eh, im not sure how i feel about Zo playing, i feel we can beat the Bulls with just Haslem back, and i really do not want to lose Zo for the rest of the playoffs if he re-injures himself since he is so vital for us, no Zo = no championship imo

Section126 said:
ZO Is A Go.

FULL COMPLIMENT TONIGHT!

yezzir........& I agree with Suave about "no Zo = no championship"

however, IMO, he will be limited in this series, which will probably only be 2-3 more games anyway.

i am so glad we have haslem locked up for 4 more years, hes one of the best rebouders in the league despite only being 6'9, great insticts

Heat are just getting MUGGED every time someone goes inside.

Michael Sweetney's garbage *** is grabbing, slapping, elbowing, etc. - no call.

This game is the definition of "fixed" - what horrible calls.

That should've been And-1 for Walker. That rookie white boy was clearly moving.

the officials always do this, they obviously have an agenda

:sidelol: at all the conspiracy theories that would be notably absent if the posters were Bulls fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom