***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.*** | Page 125 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Doleac cannot play defense. He's either in a teammates way, or he doesn't call a screen and help out.

Heat deserve to lose this series, much less the game.

How can you play so lazy defensively in the playoffs, knowing that Chicago should've beat your *** in the first 2 games? #2 seeds don't play like that. Chicago = an open three on EVERY possession of the first half. I've never seen anything like this in my life. This is pathetic. If Miami comes back and wins, I'd honestly be an unhappy Heat fan. They need to lose this game.

If Miami plays like this against New Jersey or Indiana, they'll be done in 6.

Of course. Horrible, pathetic defense or not.....this has been THE worst called game in the NBA this year, from what I've seen. The refs have basically taken Shaq out of the game, on 4 questionable calls.

Still, I'd like to see someone BUST Kirk Hinrich's nose wide open, spilling blood all over the floor. All this guy does is grab & hold onto Wade's jersey. Wade or Payton touches him, and it's a foul. Pathetic.

That's it Shaq, throw that elbow. I wonna see some blood.

Game's over, but I'd like to see an injury or a busted nose on Chicago's end. I'm sorry, but my opinion has changed on that team. They are a very, very dirty team on the defensive end. That team holds & grabs more than Bruce Bowen.

can the heat get any slower on defense? Walker isn't pickup any who is driving

How can someone be so horrible at Free Throws? If i close my eyes and shoot a free throw i will proably make it more times then shaq makes his eyes wide open

Blueprint said:
It is amazing that every possession Miami gets is an offensive foul, unless we throw up a quick three.

Is there any question whether or not this game is FIXED? Bulls fans cannot disagree.

I hope you are kidding about the 2nd part..:nono:

Blueprint said:
Of course. Horrible, pathetic defense or not.....this has been THE worst called game in the NBA this year, from what I've seen. The refs have basically taken Shaq out of the game, on 4 questionable calls.

Still, I'd like to see someone BUST Kirk Hinrich's nose wide open, spilling blood all over the floor. All this guy does is grab & hold onto Wade's jersey. Wade or Payton touches him, and it's a foul. Pathetic.

Relax....:confused:

Officiating ain't been the greatest. That's for sure.

But the Heat have been out-hustled and out-classed all night. We're being blown out and deservedly so. The pathetic thing is, most of this VETERAN team's turnovers have been the result of half-assed effort. Poor passing and decision-making. Lackluster defense.

I'm still waiting for Dwyane Wade to be the best player on the court this series. Each game he's out-shined by someone else. The "hometown" excuse doesn't cut it anymore.

Hopefully Sunday the Heat won't be as arrogant and over-confident as some of the fans were here.

The close outs were actually good in the first half..horrible in the second...

But my issue is with all these god damn blow by's...

WTF?

They are playing zero help defense...

The Heat perimeter guys are turning their guys to our shot blockers and then..THERE IS NOBODY THERE TO BLOCK IT?

The rotations have sucked also...I want to see the Posey, Walker, WILLIAMS, WADE, ZO lineup.

Yeah..the officials have sucked..but you can't blame officials for horrible help defense.

They came out like this from the opening whistle.

Forget the Bulls..they couldn't beat the Hawks missing all five starters with this effort.

Muck said:
Hopefully Sunday the Heat won't be as arrogant and over-confident as some of the fans were here.
I didn't see any of that here. I've seen nothing but respect shown for Chicago.

However, I don't have respect for a lot of players on that team anymore, especially Kirk Hinrich.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom