***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.*** | Page 124 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
RobFins2005 said:
:sidelol: at all the conspiracy theories that would be notably absent if the posters were Bulls fans.
of course fans of the team that are getting favored wouldn't be noting the bad calls

I hope you guys see what I meant about Doleac now.

All of a sudden, Chicago is tearing us apart inside. Again, Doleac is the weakest player on this roster. We've got Michael Sweetney out there looking like the 6'8 Shaquille O'Neal. Pathetic. I don't even think I want Miami to win this game. This team needs to learn how to stop playing like **** until the 4th quarter. They need to be bitten right in the anal.

nick1 said:
of course fans of the team that are getting favored wouldn't be noting the bad calls

I'm merely pointing out that your viewpoints are, shall I say, slanted.

I think if you surveyed 20 coaches, 19 would say the referees had an agenda against their team.

Blueprint said:
I hope you guys see what I meant about Doleac now.

All of a sudden, Chicago is tearing us apart inside. Again, Doleac is the weakest player on this roster. We've got Michael Sweetney out there looking like the 6'8 Shaquille O'Neal. Pathetic. I don't even think I want Miami to win this game. This team needs to learn.
it will be nice when Mourning gets some more playing time

I really like Jason Williams, I think if we let him he could easily put up 30 tonight

nick1 said:
I really like Jason Williams, I think if we let him he could easily put up 30 tonight
yeah, Jason Williams is awesome........

This is horrible. We can't get a foul for ****.

EDIT: how the HELL wasn't that a foul? Jason Williams gets knocked the the ground. No call. Should've been And-1.

& just by coincidence, the refs call the discontinuation on Wade. Something that can be called on every possession; every time someone drives the ball.

I can't watch this game. Wade gets tossed around; no call. Ben Gordon gets touched; foul.

I'd like to see a bloody nose or something before this game is done, on Chicago's side. If they're gonna call it, may as well toss some elbows, preferably Hinrich who does absolutely nothing but grab Dwyane Wade's arms every time he touches the ball.

Pathetic perimeter defense.

Worst I've seen all year by any team in any game.

Horrible officiating or not, Miami needs to lose this game and learn their lesson for bringing their D- Game on the road to a playoff game.

byroan said:
Seems like every 3 the Bulls take is uncontested.
All night.

TerryTate said:
anyone else think Jordan may have had something to drink before watching this game?

He's drunk as hell. They just showed him again. :lol:

It is amazing that every possession Miami gets is an offensive foul, unless we throw up a quick three.

Is there any question whether or not this game is FIXED? Bulls fans cannot disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom