***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.*** | Page 384 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section... I had a feeling about the game right in the 1st... when Chauncy missed 2 consecutive free throws. I had never seen that before.

But I knew it was over when Wade did that rediculous no-look backwards 3 point play. My brother and I were talking, and "I said I hope Wade was just resting in the 3rd, because he needed to take over in the 4th. When I saw that... I knew he was taking over... and it was only a matter of time...

Section126 said:
YAWN...Rasheed says: "We got it close and the powers that be took over."

yeah Sheed..the powers that be are Wade, Haslem, SHAQ, J-Will, Payton, Posey, Walker, ZO, and Riley.

Sheed is a *******.

He sounds like Sec126 after a Heat loss:D

Guys, I just got word that there's a 50/50 chance of RIP HAMILTON being suspended for game 5 of this series for the flagorant foul he put on Dwyane Wade. Now, while it was a flagorant-1 and not a flagorant-2, it doesn't matter - Stu Jackson gave Artest a suspension for a flagorant-1.

In action, it didn't look bad - but apparently, I've got word that Stu Jackson sent out a warning to Rip on the weekend about the bumping and hard fouls he's been dishing out to Wade, purposely. If you look closely, Rip had no intentions of going at the ball, he CLEARLY tried to give Wade a hell of a fall.

Interesting stuff........more info to follow..........

Blueprint said:
Guys, I just got word that there's a 50/50 chance of RIP HAMILTON being suspended for game 5 of this series for the flagorant foul he put on Dwyane Wade. Now, while it was a flagorant-1 and not a flagorant-2, it doesn't matter - Stu Jackson gave Artest a suspension for a flagorant-1.

In action, it didn't look bad - but apparently, I've got word that Stu Jackson sent out a warning to Rip on the weekend about the bumping and hard fouls he's been dishing out to Wade, purposely. If you look closely, Rip had no intentions of going at the ball, he CLEARLY tried to give Wade a hell of a fall.

that wasn't the same play where ABC froze the play as Wade was going up to dunk...and then afterwards the ref told Riley that it was Wade's momentum that made if flagrant, was it? Or was this the one at the end of the game?

Miami's playing this series hard and they've screwed my Pistons in 6 call. I'm glad to see some rivalries starting to develop for the sake of the NBA, it was starting to get boring. Anyway, 3 more games (I hope), but you guys are looking good. If you do win 1 of these last 3, represent the east well.

Blueprint said:

I don't get it. I expected **** like that from Rasheed Wallace. But Rasheed Wallace is actually being somewhat of a nice guy, even helping up James Posey after that big spill.

But Rip? He's usually one of the class acts with Ben and Prince. Yeeeesh....

Rocky Raccoon said:
that wasn't the same play where ABC froze the play as Wade was going up to dunk...and then afterwards the ref told Riley that it was Wade's momentum that made if flagrant, was it? Or was this the one at the end of the game?

The one with the momentum was against Dale Davis was not a flagerant. He's talking about the one at the end of the game where it did appear that Rip gave Wade a frustration shove when he drove the lane.

Blueprint said:

That wouldn't even be fair. :lol: The Pistons are having SERIOUS scoring issues in the playoffs...take away Rip and they'll be hard-pressed to reach 65-70 pts.

Rocky Raccoon said:

Not, that foul on Wade when he tried to dunk was done by Davis. And it wasn't really intentional.

Silverphin said:
I don't get it. I expected **** like that from Rasheed Wallace. But Rasheed Wallace is actually being somewhat of a nice guy, even helping up James Posey after that big spill.

But Rip? He's usually one of the class acts with Ben and Prince. Yeeeesh....

well Rip is a class act...this was just frustration, I can understand it. I don't think it was that bad.

Stacks said:
He sounds like Sec126 after a Heat loss:D

No. but nice try.

The Pistons ar lucky they didn't get beat by 20 twice (Game 1 and 3)..the refs put them on the line in both games to keep them in both games.

In the game that the Heat didn't show up..the pistons almost choked it away anyway.

Nevermind that the Pistons actually fouled when they did. Hubie Brown only argued one call in the game and it was an out of bounce on ben after Wade blocked his shot..the ball got touched by ben and they said that Wade touched it.

The Pistons get outplayed badly..and of course..Sheed the conspiracy theorist comes out.

I will repeat..the Pistons have no right to complain. They are the least penalized team in the NBA.

culpepper2chambers said:
that would be a bogus suspension. i want miami to win but not to the point where its not going to be intresting.

It hasn't been interesting since this thing started.

The Heat just take over in every 4th quarter and beat them...BAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom