***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.*** | Page 386 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
HysterikiLL said:
What's up guys...not a huge NBA fan anymore but after watching these last 3 Heat games, I've really been enthused. I may have to become a Heat fan now :dday:

u r the same as me man. the heat actually have me excited about watching basketball again. it's nice to see these guys play.

my fav part of the last two games were those side, elevation bank shots from wade from like 12-15 ft or so

ladeback said:
u r the same as me man. the heat actually have me excited about watching basketball again. it's nice to see these guys play.

2 Words

Dwyane Wade

He loves basketball, he loves improving his game, he loves his teammates, this summer he is going to work with Gary Payton and Kobe Bryant on his defense, which is already better than 90% of guards in the league, oh and one more word - Superman- did you see that shot he put in? The one where he was falling away from the rim with his back to it and just scooped the ball up at the rim like it was nothing...AND MADE IT

Congrats heat fan, you are still 1 big win away but it looks like you are on your way to the Finals. Congrats and beat the West!

nyjunc said:
Congrats heat fan, you are still 1 big win away but it looks like you are on your way to the Finals. Congrats and beat the West!

Thank you

I love what Michael Wilbon said 'I think both teams have now realized who the better team really is...and once two teams do that its over'

This series is over. Detroit might claw back and win game 5, but there's no way they win game 6 in Miami, not the way the two teams are playing right now. Congrats Heat fans. Good luck in the Finals.

(Since it's a Heat thread, I'll simply direct you to my blog for more thoughts on the Pistons if anyone wants to read them. http://phunwin.blogspot.com)

phunwin said:
This series is over. Detroit might claw back and win game 5, but there's no way they win game 6 in Miami, not the way the two teams are playing right now. Congrats Heat fans. Good luck in the Finals.

(Since it's a Heat thread, I'll simply direct you to my blog for more thoughts on the Pistons if anyone wants to read them. http://phunwin.blogspot.com)

:yes: I really hope they close it out in 5. I don't like giving Deeeeeeeetroit anything.

phunwin said:

Read it

You wanna trade Rip :eek: can we have him :lol:

Man, we can't count Detroit out. This series is far from over. We need 1 game to move on, but that will be a dog fight. Any momentum or a bad game and Detroit is right back in it.

icephinfan said:
Man, we can't count Detroit out. This series is far from over. We need 1 game to move on, but that will be a dog fight. Any momentum or a bad game and Detroit is right back in it.

Its over

Wade wont let Detroit back into the series, we arent the Cavs, Wade doesnt shoot blanks in big games like Lebron

Alex22 said:
Its over

Wade wont let Detroit back into the series, we arent the Cavs, Wade doesnt shoot blanks in big games like Lebron

Believe me, I want it to be over, just don't want to get my hopes too high. When were in the Finals, then I can breath a sigh of relief til the Mavs/Suns.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

icephinfan said:
Believe me, I want it to be over, just don't want to get my hopes too high. When were in the Finals, then I can breath a sigh of relief til the Mavs/Suns.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I cant wait untill its over, I actually missed the game last night I felt like crap and went to bed at 7 p.m and set my alarm to 8.....I woke up but my body just felt so dead I went back to sleep, saw the highlights and recap though

DAMN

You see that one play where Wade was falling away from the basket with his back to it and he layed it up as he fell and made it :eek: play of the YEAR

Alex22 said:
Read it

You wanna trade Rip :eek: can we have him :lol:

Believe me, I don't want to trade Rip, but I think that the team needs a big move, and a trade of (essentially) Ben Wallace and Rip Hamilton for KG is what they'd need. And that's probably what it would take to get Garnett.

phunwin said:
Believe me, I don't want to trade Rip, but I think that the team needs a big move, and a trade of (essentially) Ben Wallace and Rip Hamilton for KG is what they'd need. And that's probably what it would take to get Garnett.

Garnett is hitting the downside of his career though, Rip will be good for a while to come, so I dont know if thats such a great idea, if you could do Wallace for Garnett straight up with a draft pick thats a great Idea

Question needs to be settled, after watching both series which guy do you take on your team

Lebron or Wade

Alex22 said:
I cant wait untill its over, I actually missed the game last night I felt like crap and went to bed at 7 p.m and set my alarm to 8.....I woke up but my body just felt so dead I went back to sleep, saw the highlights and recap though

DAMN

You see that one play where Wade was falling away from the basket with his back to it and he layed it up as he fell and made it :eek: play of the YEAR

Hell yeah, I also saw the play where he took a nasty fall, my heart sank:eek:
Wade gets knocked down and gets up, to perform better and better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom