***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.*** | Page 388 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exaclty, listen to Zo, i want the Heat to treat this like this is THEIR game 7, i want them to step on the Pistons throat in THEIR house, put them down for good, no limping away, PUT THEM DOWN!! (yes im vengefull i know :lol:)

Alex22 said:
Next years Miami Heat lineup

PG- Jason Williams
SG - Dwyane Wade
SF - Dorell Wright/James Posey
PF- Free Agent/Haslem
C- Shaq/Mourning

Thats how I want to see things shakedown

Wright and Wade are good friends, and Wright is going to be a STAR

How's this for a line-up:

1-Jason Williams/Chris Duhon
2-Dwyane Wade/Eddie Jones
3-Dorell Wright/James Posey
4-Kenyon Martin/Udonis Haslem
5-Shaquille O'Neal/Alonzo Mourning

In that scenario, we deal Walker & some fillers to Denver for K-Mart, and sign Chris Duhon/Eddie Jones.

But I'd be perfectly fine with this current team + maybe using the MLE on a veteran Forward like Vladimir Radmanovic and a guy like Eddie Jones who will be cut.

Blueprint said:

In that scenario, we deal Walker & some fillers to Denver for K-Mart, and sign Chris Duhon/Eddie Jones.

But I'd be perfectly fine with this current team + maybe using the MLE on a veteran Forward like Vladimir Radmanovic and a guy like Eddie Jones who will be cut.

Thats a lineup id have in a video game :lol:

We still need a pure shooter, Eddie Jones would be great here, and a true PF like Kenyon would make us nearly unbeatable, as long as no-one decided to be a baby and whine about touches

Alex22 said:
Thats a lineup id have in a video game :lol:

We still need a pure shooter, Eddie Jones would be great here, and a true PF like Kenyon would make us nearly unbeatable, as long as no-one decided to be a baby and whine about touches

I would add Caron Butler to that list, But I'm not sure of his contract status though.

Eddie Jones should come back.

I wish we could get Caron back here. I'd personally pay. He won't be a free agent this year, though. His option was picked up.

As for tomorrow night, I hope Miami's ready. It's gonna be another dog fight, and we've gotta come out victorious here. I don't want Detroit playing down here in a Game 6, knowing that if they win, then the game for all the marbles will be @ the Palace. We've gotta take care of business tomorrow night. End that franchise's run, because if they lose this series, they are DONE!

Blueprint said:
I wish we could get Caron back here. I'd personally pay. He won't be a free agent this year, though. His option was picked up.

As for tomorrow night, I hope Miami's ready. It's gonna be another dog fight, and we've gotta come out victorious here. I don't want Detroit playing down here in a Game 6, knowing that if they win, then the game for all the marbles will be @ the Palace. We've gotta take care of business tomorrow night. End that franchise's run, because if they lose this series, they are DONE!

Thanks man, good looking out!!!:D

Blueprint said:

Does Duhon have an option this year cuz i don't think the Bulls would just let him walk like that after this year.

Blueprint said:

This isnt football....players dont get cut. The amnesty clause was for one year only. Duhon is in Chi-town until '08 and Miami would never trade for Martin. Fans may never think about salaries but I can assure you owners do.

Ferretsquig said:
This isnt football....players dont get cut. The amnesty clause was for one year only. Duhon is in Chi-town until '08 and Miami would never trade for Martin. Fans may never think about salaries but I can assure you owners do.
Players do get cut, however , they also get their contracts bought out which in turn in the same as being cut. You can see that right on our own bench with Alonzo Mourning when Toronto let him go.

Ferretsquig said:

Chris Duhon has an option for the 2006 summer. Nonetheless, I was just looking for a backup PG option - would be fine with Gary Payton or another veteran. Also, I know the difference between releasing players in the NFL & NBA, but everything I've read states that the clause will be in effect this summer. I've also read several reports out've Memphis that Eddie Jones will be cut this summer - and I know Section126 has seen them as well. As for the trade, salary-wise, sorry but it's a match using RealGM's salary point system, which is 98.6% accurate:

trade9ua-1.jpg

K-Mart would be nice, we need to bring D.Wright into the action, he could start at SF with Tonie and/or Posey backing him up. if we had K-Mart backing up Haslem than we'd be set. Mourning backs O'Neal, K-Mart backs Haslem, Tonie backs Wright, Payton backs Williams, Anderson backs Wade. talk about depth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom