***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.*** | Page 389 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Ira Winderman's Blog (heat beat writer, Sun Sentinel)

http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports_basketball_heat/

Past sins

For a franchise that has endured 17 previous seasons of falling short, Wednesday night not only is about the Heat embracing championship possibilities, but also of getting past the heartbreak of last year's Eastern Conference finals, when Detroit not only overcame a 3-2 series deficit to advance, but did it with a Game 7, winner-take-all victory at AmericanAirlines Arena.

But to Heat players, it's about more than that.

Still vivid is the scene after Detroit came back to take last season's series finale, the celebration at midcourt, the posturing by forward Rasheed Wallace, the finger waving of guard Chauncey Billups.

All on the Heat's home floor.

Such is the entitlement of a winner.

But it also provides ample motivation for Game 5 of this series.

nick1 said:
K-Mart would be nice, we need to bring D.Wright into the action, he could start at SF with Tonie and/or Posey backing him up. if we had K-Mart backing up Haslem than we'd be set. Mourning backs O'Neal, K-Mart backs Haslem, Tonie backs Wright, Payton backs Williams, Anderson backs Wade. talk about depth

We'd have to give up Toine for K-Mart.

But like I said, I'd be perfectly fine with this line-up plus maybe another vet from FA.

Dorell Wright will start next year. Dorell Wright will be a beast next year. Dorell Wright will be a game changer next year. Dorell Wright will give us a consistent third scoring option next year.

Blueprint said:

But like I said, I'd be perfectly fine with this line-up plus maybe another vet from FA.

Dorell Wright will start next year. Dorell Wright will be a beast next year. Dorell Wright will be a game changer next year. Dorell Wright will give us a consistent third scoring option next year.

I agree!!!!:D

Tomorrow: Feed Shaq the ****ing ball.

Shaq: "Feed the big dog and he will do whatever you say *pants*" :lol:

I was at Game 7 last year, and this quote has me FIRED THE **** UP........

"That was the one thing Micky Arison told me when I left the garage on my way home," Mourning said after Tuesday's practice at AmericanAirlines Arena. "He said, `Make sure you remind those guys how they celebrated last year on our home court.'

:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: ......GO HEAT!

1st time in franchise history the Heat will be in the finals, as long as we win 2morrow!!!! WOW!!!!

Blueprint said:

sounds great, so Wade is a lock to re-Sign?

nick1 said:
sounds great, so Wade is a lock to re-Sign?

Id say yes

He seems like the kind of guy that will re-sign because he loves his team

and besides we will make him the #1 priority

Just like Cleveland will do to Lebron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom