***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.*** | Page 391 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
PatsSuck456 said:
Really? Well I got to take a dump right now, Quick someone get me plane tickets to Detroit, book me a hotel and get me tickets to the game!

Its about 5 hours till game time, we gotta play hard and finish them at thier own house.

Can you hold it that long :eek: Id crap myself

I'm actually nervous, and I NEVER get nervous, EVER.

Guess I'll have to soothe my nerves here on the way home. 8:15pm game time, correct??

Go Heat!

It'd be great to get South Florida two Championships! This one from the Heat and that one that is coming in February.

Hell, then maybe the Mar....
Nevermind.

greatwade said:
I'm actually nervous, and I NEVER get nervous, EVER.

Guess I'll have to soothe my nerves here on the way home. 8:15pm game time, correct??

Oh god..me too.

it is like a nervous anticipation.

The heat winning tonight would feel like taking a dump....to quote Tony Soprano.

God, i have lived and died with this team....boy will this feel good.

I just got tickets for game 6!!! :D

I am really hopeing that there isnt even a game 6 though!

On 790 the ticket......

Lebatard: "Who would you most like to dunk on?"

Wade: "Shaq..without a doubt..."

lebatard: "You have never dunked on SHAQ in practice?"

Wade: "Naw...I tried once in practice last year...and he dumped me on my ***....and told me "Don't do that again, young man."...So I haven't tried since..."

lebatard: "So who do you dunk on now in practice?"

Wade: "I just dunk on doleac, Shaq won't let me, ZO gives me dirty looks...so I just dunk on doleac."

Section126 said:
On 790 the ticket......

Lebatard: "Who would you most like to dunk on?"

Wade: "Shaq..without a doubt..."

lebatard: "You have never dunked on SHAQ in practice?"

Wade: "Naw...I tried once in practice last year...and he dumped me on my ***....and told me "Don't do that again, young man."...So I haven't tried since..."

lebatard: "So who do you dunk on now in practice?"

Wade: "I just dunk on doleac, Shaq won't let me, ZO gives me dirty looks...so I just dunk on doleac."

:lol: :lol: :lol: too funny, i feel kinda bad for doleac though, he's relegated to the dunking dummy, im not surprised Zo and Shaq wouldn't let him dunk on them, even in practice

SuavePhin said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: too funny, i feel kinda bad for doleac though, he's relegated to the dunking dummy, im not surprised Zo and Shaq wouldn't let him dunk on them, even in practice

:lol:

Thats funny as hell

Doleac knows if he opens his mouth he will be cut :lol:

To his credit he has played well when he has been called upon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom