***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.*** | Page 392 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want there to be a J-Will sighting tonight.

There is no reason why he shouldn't dominate Billups off the dribble and hit a few shots.

I hope were not getting to ahead of ourselves, I want the Heat to win very bad. But, we have to remember the Pistons are very dangerous now. They are fighting for there lives.We need to come out and play good ball, without stupid mistakes the whole game. Don't give the Pistons any chances to win this game. GO HEAT!!!

trate121hb said:
wade is getting max contract....he will be a heat for a long time......players like that come every so often

look at this years draft class...garbage
Oh come on, Raymond Felton and Chris Paul were decent players.

nick1 said:
sounds great, so Wade is a lock to re-Sign?

Wade won't be a free agent until after the 2006-2007 season.

But nah, he's not yet a lock to re-sign. Nobody is in this league, sadly.

If Wade decides to go elsewhere, maybe we can sign LeBron. :tongue:

(kidding, really.....I think Wade is committed to excellence with this franchise, and will be more so committed with a Championship ring this year)

Section126 said:
On 790 the ticket......

Lebatard: "Who would you most like to dunk on?"

Wade: "Shaq..without a doubt..."

lebatard: "You have never dunked on SHAQ in practice?"

Wade: "Naw...I tried once in practice last year...and he dumped me on my ***....and told me "Don't do that again, young man."...So I haven't tried since..."

lebatard: "So who do you dunk on now in practice?"

Wade: "I just dunk on doleac, Shaq won't let me, ZO gives me dirty looks...so I just dunk on doleac."

:sidelol::sidelol:

Ya, I think Zo would knock his *** out if he got dunked on in practice... :lol:

Blueprint said:
Wade won't be a free agent until after the 2006-2007 season.

But nah, he's not yet a lock to re-sign. Nobody is in this league, sadly.

If Wade decides to go elsewhere, maybe we can sign LeBron. :tongue:

(kidding, really.....I think Wade is committed to excellence with this franchise, and will be more so committed with a Championship ring this year)

I see no reason why he would leave though. He is in a town that is extremely marketable(more $ for him)... some of the best weather in the country... and has an organization that is committed to winning and willing to do what it takes to put a winner on the floor. Not to mention he is in a city that worships him...

Miami is a great place to be rich. Wade will become mega rich.

There will be freeways named after this guy here. He is the second coming of Dan marino.

I say...he is a uber lock to get a max contract here.

Want a prediction?

SHAQ retires in 3 years...and we sign.....drumroll.....TIM DUNCAN. (he is up in 3 years I believe)

FinNasty said:
I see no reason why he would leave though. He is in a town that is extremely marketable(more $ for him)... some of the best weather in the country... and has an organization that is committed to winning and willing to do what it takes to put a winner on the floor. Not to mention he is in a city that worships him...

Wade county.....:yes:

FinNasty said:

Yeah, I don't think Wade is the type who even cares about the money.

Regardless, he's going to get a maximum contract and will have the franchise handed to him. Actually, he's already got the franchise handed to him. I read an article about Wade ditching Miami for a contender, seeing how Shaq may be on the decline by then. I'd like to punch the writer of that article in the face.

D-Wade is a Heat for life, IMO. I could easily see LeBron going elsewhere to tell you the truth.

Where might you ask???

lebronspike7ho-1.jpg

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Section126 said:
Miami is a great place to be rich. Wade will become mega rich.

There will be freeways named after this guy here. He si the second coming of Dan marino.

I say...he is a uber lock to get a max contract here.

Want a prediction?

SHAQ retires in 3 years...and we sign.....drumroll.....TIM DUNCAN. (he is up in 3 years I believe)
Forget Duncan...

The Magic are a lock to let their superstars go... in 3 years... we go after Dwight Howard... :cooldude:

Blueprint said:
Yeah, I don't think Wade is the type who even cares about the money.

Regardless, he's going to get a maximum contract and will have the franchise handed to him. Actually, he's already got the franchise handed to him. I read an article about Wade ditching Miami for a contender, seeing how Shaq may be on the decline by then. I'd like to punch the writer of that article in the face.

D-Wade is a Heat for life, IMO. I could easily see LeBron going elsewhere to tell you the truth.

Wade makes you an automatic contender anyway, just like Kobe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom