***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.*** | Page 393 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section126 said:
Miami is a great place to be rich. Wade will become mega rich.

There will be freeways named after this guy here. He is the second coming of Dan marino.

I say...he is a uber lock to get a max contract here.

Want a prediction?

SHAQ retires in 3 years...and we sign.....drumroll.....TIM DUNCAN. (he is up in 3 years I believe)

In three years, I'd pass on Duncan. Isn't Kevin Garnett gonna be up that same year? I think Garnett, Duncan, and Jermaine O'Neal all come off the books the exact same year. What did Elton Brand re-up with the Clippers for after they matched us, 6-years? If so, he'll be up too.

Pat Riley made another GENIUS decision when he re-signed Shaq. I think the exact same summer he comes off the books, will be something like the biggest free agent period in NBA History. We've got a lot of All-Stars coming off the books that year.......

Blueprint said:
Yeah, I don't think Wade is the type who even cares about the money.

Regardless, he's going to get a maximum contract and will have the franchise handed to him. Actually, he's already got the franchise handed to him. I read an article about Wade ditching Miami for a contender, seeing how Shaq may be on the decline by then. I'd like to punch the writer of that article in the face.

D-Wade is a Heat for life, IMO. I could easily see LeBron going elsewhere to tell you the truth.

Where might you ask???

http://img322.imageshack.us/img322/852/lebronspike7ho.jpg

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I remember that article..it was some New York schlub writing a wishful thinking article of him becoming a Knick.

if you read the NY papers..every year they are gonna get Garnett, lebron, Duncan, Gordon, Ben Wallace, Joe Johnson, Gilbert Arenas,..etc...etc...always a new trade they are cooking up.

For the last time Knick fans..you are not getting anybody..you are not gonna trade a bunch of stiffs and get a bunch of superstars.

You will never win another championship for the next 500 years. Tear down the Garden..what is the point?

Blueprint said:
In three years, I'd pass on Duncan. Isn't Kevin Garnett gonna be up that same year? I think Garnett, Duncan, and Jermaine O'Neal all come off the books the exact same year. What did Elton Brand re-up with the Clippers for after they matched us, 6-years? If so, he'll be up too.

Pat Riley made another GENIUS decision when he re-signed Shaq. I think the exact same summer he comes off the books, will be something like the biggest free agent summer in NBA History. We've got a lot of All-Stars coming off the books that year.......

We get any one of those..(I am a big JO fan, Elton Brand would be overkill...(I don't want to sweep every round every year)..

But yeah..we get one of those..and we win our second "set" of championships...:wink:

Section126 said:
I remember that article..it was some New York schlub writing a wishful thinking article of him becoming a Knick.

if you read the NY papers..every year they are gonna get Garnett, lebron, Duncan, Gordon, Ben Wallace, Joe Johnson, Gilbert Arenas,..etc...etc...always a new trade they are cooking up.

For the last time Knick fans..you are not getting anybody..you are not gonna trade a bunch of stiffs and get a bunch of superstars.

You will never win another championship for the next 500 years. Tear down the Garden..what is the point?

I know, I just think that picture is funny as hell.

But yes, the Knicks franchise is doomed, and it will be done for ever.

:roflmao: @ Marbury wanting to "die a Knick" then he goes onto suggest that the Knicks bring back the exact same team from last year; the team that went 23-59.

Section126 said:
We get any one of those..(I am a big JO fan, Elton Brand would be overkill...(I don't want to sweep every round every year)..

But yeah..we get one of those..and we win our second "set" of championships...:wink:

I am telling you guys... Dwight Howard...

When does he become available? The Magic will let him get away like usual... and he is the next dominant big man in the NBA. He is the real freakin deal...

FinNasty said:

When does he become available? The Magic will let him get away like usual... and he is the next dominant big man in the NBA. He is the real freakin deal...

I think in the right system and the right players around him, Dwight Howard can be great. Time to get him in a Heat uniform.:wink:

FinNasty said:

:yell:

For real though, Blueprint said that D-Wade is the non-greedy type who doesn't care about money as much as some others.

Dwight Howard is that x10.

He's already said he wants to stay in Orlando. They have some really good young pieces to build with in Howard, Jameer Nelson, Keyon Dooling, Carlos Arroyo and yes, Darko Milicic. The guy is only 21. He'll be decent.

The Magic need an athletic, defensive swing man and a great shooter at the 2 guard. The future is really bright for that team.

But this is a Heat thread, so I digress...

DolphinDevil28 said:
:yell:

For real though, Blueprint said that D-Wade is the non-greedy type who doesn't care about money as much as some others.

Dwight Howard is that x10.

He's already said he wants to stay in Orlando. They have some really good young pieces to build with in Howard, Jameer Nelson, Keyon Dooling, Carlos Arroyo and yes, Darko Milicic. The guy is only 21. He'll be decent.

The Magic need an athletic, defensive swing man and a great shooter at the 2 guard. The future is really bright for that team.

But this is a Heat thread, so I digress...
Oh, I know plenty about their team.

I am actually a big Magic fan as well as a big Heat fan (you can try and figure that out if you want :lol: )

But honestly, after being a fan of theirs for so long, I wouldnt be suprised if Howard gets away... I have just watched them let too many stars slip through their fingers...

FinNasty said:
Oh, I know plenty about their team.

I am actually a big Magic fan as well as a big Heat fan (you can try and figure that out if you want :lol: )

But honestly, after being a fan of theirs for so long, I wouldnt be suprised if Howard gets away... I have just watched them let too many stars slip through their fingers...

Trust me, I know....I know. :cry:

But they've also shown the ability to attract prominent guys in T-Mac and Grant Hill.

I think Dwight stays. I really do. I'll tell you one thing, it'll be the deciding factor on whether the Magic get back into the playoffs or become the new-age Clippers.

DolphinDevil28 said:

But they've also shown the ability to attract prominent guys in T-Mac and Grant Hill.

I think Dwight stays. I really do. I'll tell you one thing, it'll be the deciding factor on whether the Magic get back into the playoffs or become the new-age Clippers.

And then end up getting rid of them......

DolphinDevil28 said:

You are dead on about that...

As of right now, I think he will probably stay too... just because of some of the potential of their younger players, and the available cap room.

But we will see how it all plays out and how their younger players develop... I have seen them f*** it up before... so I refuse to put too much faith in the Magic FO...

Alex22 said:
And then end up getting rid of them......

And boy, T-Mac really turned those Rockets around, huh?

Grant Hill's still there, he just can't recoup from that injury.

The only stars they had who I really got pi$$ed they let go were Shaq (not the Magic's choice, he just went for more money) and Ben Wallace.

I was REALLY upset when Ben Wallace left.

DolphinDevil28 said:
And boy, T-Mac really turned those Rockets around, huh?

Grant Hill's still there, he just can't recoup from that injury.

The only stars they had who I really got pi$$ed they let go were Shaq (not the Magic's choice, he just went for more money) and Ben Wallace.

I was REALLY upset when Ben Wallace left.

Well they probally would have made the playoffs this year if he didnt get injured

I like the Magic, im just saying

Oh and Francis

Alex22 said:
Well they probally would have made the playoffs this year if he didnt get injured

I like the Magic, im just saying

Oh and Francis

Don't put "Francis" and "star" in the same sentence.

He produced more turnovers than a bakery.

...anyway, I know what you are saying. They've made some serious blunders in the past, but a lot of the talent that walked wasn't their fault.

I'll be pi$$ed for a very, very long time that they drafted Fran friggin Vazquez over Danny Granger last year. That is, unless Fran gets his butt in the U.S. and becomes the next Pao Gasol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom