***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.*** | Page 385 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont want Rip to get suspended...

1st, I dont want the series to get handed to us like that...

2nd, it wasnt that bad to warrent a suspension...

FinNasty said:
I dont want Rip to get suspended...

1st, I dont want the series to get handed to us like that...

2nd, it wasnt that bad to warrent a suspension...

I want him suspended, and tossed out of the series.
I want it handed to us

J/k.........................:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We should clown them in game 5.

I want to see SHAQ hit a three.

I am dead serious BTW.

We are much better than them..we play our game..get up by 10..and then I want a play run to get SHAQ an open three.

He hits it..the Pistons might forfeit right there.

Section126 said:
We should clown them in game 5.

I want to see SHAQ hit a three.

I am dead serious BTW.

We are much better than them..we play our game..get up by 10..and then I want a play run to get SHAQ an open three.

He hits it..the Pistons might forfeit right there.

:sidelol:

clear.gif

i guess you could saw mcdysse ate **** in more than one way

I will admit.

I got a tear in my eye when Rasheeeeeeeeeed....wah-wah-wah-wah wallace...got called for that moving screen for his 5th foul....and it became Miiiiiamiiiii-Basketball!

Kudos to the defenders:

Payton was the 1995 Glove.

Toine was busting his *** on defense...his fronting of the post..was flawless.

Haslem denied the pick and roll as good as he has all year. He gave Sheed no space for his prayer threes.

J-Will was killing himself to deny space to Billups.

Posey was a defensive monster...when you saw Posey chasing Hamilton around every screen and Hamilton just stop and just give up in a posession..you knew it was over.

Posey was a stud tonight..that was Bruce Bowen type stuff out there...Posey also dumped Hunter, hamilton and Billups with his screens...he destroyed Hamilton on one where Hamilton had to readjust his mask. God, I like this guy. Posey is my favorite player. he kills himself on defense every night.

ZO, had a rough night..but a HUGE block when the game was tied...he was trying a little too hard and the refs made him pay for his overzealous play...

Section126 said:
I will admit.

I got a tear in my eye when Rasheeeeeeeeeed....wah-wah-wah-wah wallace...got called for that moving screen for his 5th foul....and it became Miiiiiamiiiii-Basketball!

Kudos to the defenders:

Payton was the 1995 Glove.

Toine was busting his *** on defense...his fronting of the post..was flawless.

Haslem denied the pick and roll as good as he has all year. He gace Sheed no space for his prayer threes.

J-Will was killing himself to deny space to Billups.

Posey was a defensive monster...wehn you saw Posey chasing Hamilton around every screen and Hamilton just stop and just give up in a posession..you knew it was over.

Posey was a stud tonight..that was Bruce Bowen type stuff out there...Posey also dumped Hunter, hamilton and Billups with his screens...he destroyed Hamilton on one where Hamilton had to readjust his mask. God, I like this guy. Posey is my favorite player. he kills himself on defense every night.

ZO, had a rough night..but a HUGE block when the game was tied...he was trying a little too hard and the refs made him pay for his overzealous play...

NICE POST...............SECTION!!!

You know, shaq tried driving it to the hoop a few times in the NBA allstar game. maybe he should do that game 5 lol.

Dolphin1184 said:
You know, shaq tried driving it to the hoop a few times in the NBA allstar game. maybe he should do that game 5 lol.

That would be nice, but the only problem with that is, the refs would call offensive foul on him.

I'm not a big heat fan or anything...or basketball for that matter... but dfamn is it nice to see the pistons get put in their place by the heat. i guess i can say i like the suns, but the heat are so impressive... they look like the real favorites to win it all.

What's up guys...not a huge NBA fan anymore but after watching these last 3 Heat games, I've really been enthused. I may have to become a Heat fan now :dday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom