***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.*** | Page 905 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
The parade started off kinda boring to me. I wasn't around for all the firetruck b.s. Somebody I know got me & my boy a spot right by the steps of the Triple-A by the stage, so I was good. I wasn't around for all the crazy stuff, but I heard about Shaq getting out've his car and things getting kind've crazy. Anyways, as they got on the stage they were playing the Heat introduction video, but I couldn't see it. As things went on, it was great man.....DJ Irie cut on the Yung Joc track and everybody started to dance and I've gotta give Dorell Wright props because he was showing Shandon Anderson, Riles, etc. how to do the motorcycle dance even though they were out've rhythm. Wade was up there looking stupid too - :lol: - but Dorell Wright knew what he was doing. I saw DJ Irie before & I tried to get him to play the Hustlin' Remix with Jay-Z, Jeezy, & Ross but he only had the dirty version........

But yeah, I've got lots of pics and stuff like that. It was hot as **** out there. I didn't realize so many people from here were going; we should've met up like the RealGM crew did. Anybody see me out there? I'm the Santana Moss-light complexed brotha with a Championship/15 strong custom tee & a Made In Dade fitted. :lol:

It was great though. I'm a Miami Norland Sr. High alumni and I saw some people from school that came down from college (I stayed home here at FIU) that I haven't seen in a bit. Lots of rappers were there; most notable = Trick Daddy, Rick Ross, Cool & Dre (producers), Deuce Pop, Plies, etc.

Oh yeah, and I only got to shake the hands of Dorell Wright, Earl Barron, and guess who? TOINE! Isn't that ironic, the guy who I've cussed on here all year........ :roflmao:

Dorell Wright aka "Lil' Buddy" had on a D-Wade authentic. I hope he realizes that this time next year, when we will be celebrating Championship #2, a lot of those fans are gonna be wearing #1 authentics. :yes:

Blueprint said:
The parade started off kinda boring to me. I wasn't around for all the firetruck b.s. Somebody I know got me & my boy a spot right by the steps of the Triple-A by the stage, so I was good. I wasn't around for all the crazy stuff, but I heard about Shaq getting out've his car and things getting kind've crazy. Anyways, as they got on the stage they were playing the Heat introduction video, but I couldn't see it. As things went on, it was great man.....DJ Irie cut on the Yung Joc track and everybody started to dance and I've gotta give Dorell Wright props because he was showing Shandon Anderson, Riles, etc. how to do the motorcycle dance even though they were out've rhythm. Wade was up there looking stupid too - :lol: - but Dorell Wright knew what he was doing. I saw DJ Irie before & I tried to get him to play the Hustlin' Remix with Jay-Z, Jeezy, & Ross but he only had the dirty version........

But yeah, I've got lots of pics on my digital camera and stuff like that. It was hot as **** out there. I didn't realize so many people from here were going; we should've met up like the RealGM crew did. Anybody see me out there? I'm the Santana Moss-light complexed brotha with a Championship/15 strong custom tee & a Made In Dade fitted. :lol:

It was great though. I'm a Miami Norland Sr. High alumni and I saw some people from school that came down from college (I stayed home here at FIU) that I haven't seen in a bit. Lots of rappers were there; most notable = Trick Daddy, Rick Ross, Cool & Dre (producers), Deuce Pop, Plies, etc.
cool blue..it was hot as hell man..i ran thru alot of water :lol: i got good shots but i need a scanner so i can post it on here

i went to Booker T. Washington High...I live in Overtown so its close to the arena..i dont have to worry about all that traffic :lol:

Blueprint said:

But yeah, I've got lots of pics and stuff like that. It was hot as **** out there. I didn't realize so many people from here were going; we should've met up like the RealGM crew did. Anybody see me out there? I'm the Santana Moss-light complexed brotha with a Championship/15 strong custom tee & a Made In Dade fitted. :lol:

I can't find that Hustlin' song on iTunes. Could you tell me the artist, or the exact name. That would be HUGE! Thanks in advance.

Dolfan11 said:
I can't find that Hustlin' song on iTunes. Could you tell me the artist, or the exact name. That would be HUGE! Thanks in advance.

Rick Ross - Hustlin'
Rick Ross - Hustlin' Remix (feat. Jay-Z & Young Jeezy)

If it asks for the album name, it's Port Of Miami.........

Dolfan11 said:
Rick Ross

M.I.A:yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom