***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.*** | Page 906 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
305TillIDie said:
Im off to sleep..havent slept all day..stayed up all night..tired as hell :lol:

great parade..Shaq wants a repeat and Zo to come back..i ain't mad at that :yes:

later fellas :peace:

:sleep: :peace:

305TillIDie said:
Im off to sleep..havent slept all day..stayed up all night..tired as hell :lol:

great parade..Shaq wants a repeat and Zo to come back..i ain't mad at that :yes:

later fellas :peace:
:peace: dont forget about the pictures:hump:

Man, I can't wait to see Dorell Wright in action for a full season..........

He's a nice guy too. I think he was surprised that I knew who he was, lol. When I acknowledged him, I told him, "you're gonna be an All-Star" and he kind've looked at me like "wtf? how do you know who I am?" :lol:

He had on a D-Wade authentic and people in the crowd kept asking if he's Wade's brother. :roflmao:

Blueprint said:
Man, I can't wait to see Dorell Wright in action for a full season..........

He's a nice guy too. I think he was surprised that I knew who he was, lol. When I acknowledged him, I told him, "you're gonna be an All-Star" and he kind've looked at me like "wtf? how do you know who I am?" :lol:

He had on a D-Wade authentic and people in the crowd kept asking if he's Wade's brother. :roflmao:

You lucky S.O.B.:lol:

OMG the highlights from that parade LOL
Riley, wtf was he doing dancing around, horriblle dance moves? Did he do the Vince motorbike handles rev? Hell ya Riley givin Vincanity some props! LOL
At least its better then tony parker rapping.....

clear.gif

Oh, just to rub more in......

Did I mention that Dorell Wright, future star, signed my Championship shirt? :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom